Payments to merchants
You can now pay on any UPI enabled e-commerce platform or retail outlet with your VPA.
UPI now available on
Now make taxi payment with UPI know more.
Use UPI on iMobile or Pockets to make faster payments at retail stores or websites. Click here to see the list of participating merchants
How to pay on a website or app using UPI?
- After selecting your shopping items on the e-commerce enabled portal, choose 'Pay By UPI' on the payment page
- Enter your preferred VPA in the text box
- You will be notified on your PSP mobile application
- Review the pre-confirmation screen carefully to ensure all details are correct and confirm the transaction.
There are two ways to pay at retail outlets using UPI:
Using QR Code
- Scan the QR code displayed at the payment counter.
- Enter the amount and MPIN (if required) in your app.
- Post confirmation, you get a transaction success screen and the merchant receives confirmation on the amount being credited.
- Merchant may check the transaction success screen on your mobile to verify the transaction.
- Share your VPA at the store while making the payment
- The merchant/ store manager initiates the transaction from their UPI application
- Once you receive a notification on your registered mobile number, login to your UPI app and confirm the transaction
- Post confirmation, you will receive a transaction success screen and the merchant gets a confirmation on the amount being credited to his account.
How to pay within the merchant's mobile application?
- ICICI Bank's Quick Checkout enables you to make seamless payments in an m-commerce enabled mobile application.
- After shopping on the m-commerce enabled mobile application, choose 'Pay By UPI' on the payments page.
- You will be presented with an ICICI Bank page within the merchant mobile application that will list your registered VPAs. You will also be presented with VPAs that you may have registered when you transacted on another merchant mobile application using ICICI Bank Quick Checkout.
- Choose your preferred VPA. You can add additional accounts by clicking on 'Add More Accounts'. At this stage, you can also choose to enter the VPA of any other PSP that you may be using in the text box presented under the title 'Enter Other VPA'. If you choose this option, you will have to navigate to that mobile application to complete the transaction.
- Review the pre-confirmation screen carefully to ensure all details are correct. Select the preferred VPA, you would like to debit from. Click on 'Submit'.
- On the NPCI page, enter the PIN associated with this account.
- You can add additional accounts by clicking on 'Add more accounts'.