Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Public Provident Fund (PPF) Account
Public Provident Fund (PPF) scheme is a popular long term investment option backed by Government of India which offers safety with attractive interest rate and returns that are fully exempted from Tax .Investors can invest minimum Rs. 500 to maximum Rs. 1,50,000 in one financial year and can get the facilities such as loan, withdrawal and extension of account.
Eligibility for opening PPF account
Public Provident Fund (PPF) account can be opened by resident Indian Individuals and individuals on behalf of minors
With ICICI Bank, opening of PPF account is simple and hassle-free. If you are an existing customer, you will need to fill the form and submit it with the KYC documents to the nearest ICICI Bank branch.
If you are a new customer, open an ICICI Bank Savings Account along with a PPF account.
PPF Product Features
- Attractive interest rate of 7.8% that is fully exempted from Income Tax under section 80 C
- Good long term investments of 15 years
- Deposit Amount as low as Rs.500 and maximum Rs.1,50,000 in one financial year
- Deposits can be done maximum in 12 transactions
- Loan can be availed between 3rd to 6th financial year
- Partial withdrawal facility can be availed from 7th financial year onwards
- Account can be extended in a block period of 5 years after maturity
PPF account with ICICI Bank offers you benefits such as
- Transfer funds online option from linked Savings Bank Account
- Standing Instruction facility to ensure regular investment
- Viewing your PPF Account statement online
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,780 ATMs