Flexi Fixed Deposit for Current Account customers
The Flexi Fixed Deposit feature gives you the liquidity of a Current Account coupled with high earnings of a Fixed Deposit. This is achieved by creating a Fixed Deposit (FD) linked to your Current Account providing you the unique facilities.
Features of Flexi Fixed Deposit
- Minimum balance in the Current Account should be Rs 1,05,000 to generate a linked FD request.
- All FDs linked to the Account will be enabled for automatic reverse sweep when the balance in the Current Account falls below Rs 1,00,000 for individual customers.
- The linked FDs will be under the same Customer ID for Current Account customers.
- FDs will be broken in the Last-In, First-Out (LIFO) basis for reverse sweep.
- The Fixed Deposit will be opened in auto renewal mode. The deposit will be renewed for the same tenure as the original tenure.
- The interest rate on such Fixed Deposit will be the rate applicable for the respective period, prevailing as on the date of such auto renewal.
Terms and Conditions apply.