How to make a payment
You need to login to Internet Banking to make the contribution to NPS before the end of the following month. As a confirmation of contribution to the NPS account, you will get an e-mail as well as an SMS alert on your registered e-mail ID and mobile number. Thereafter, payment can be made to the NPS account any time of the year.
The process to make the payment is as below:
- Login to ICICIBank.com.
- Click on Payments & Transfer > Manage Biller > Register Biller.
- Enter NPS in the Biller name field and click on ‘Search’.
- Click on ‘Register’, below the Available Biller Section.
- Enter the PRAN received and DOB as available on ICICI Bank records & click on Next.
- Preview the details filled and click on ‘Submit’.
- The biller is successfully registered and the payment can be made after 3 working days.
- To make the payment, click on Payments & Transfer> Bill Payments > Registered Billers.
- Once the initial payment is made, subsequent payments can be made any time of the year.
Please do not make the payment before 3 working days or the same will be reversed to your Savings Account.
An annual statement for the NPS account will be issued by the Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA). Customers can also view/ print statements by logging into the NPS app or the CRA website.