iMobile - FAQs
How do I activate iMobile application?
Once you have downloaded the application, you need to follow a simple 2-step activation process.
Step 1: Select NRI customer
Step 2 : Enter your internet banking user id
Step 3 : Enter OTP received at your registered email id
Step 4 : Post successful verification of Internet User id, you need to select Login option from two options provided: a. Login PIN or b. Internet Banking User ID and Password
Post successful login option creation, you need to re-login and after successful login, you will be asked for Grid Values on your debit card to ensure security.
What are the features in the iMobile?
We have introduced many features in iMobile;
- Upload Personalised Photo – In order to provide personalised experience, now users can upload photo through this feature which will display on Dashboard.
- Hamburger – Grouping of all quick links through Hamburger (left panel) for easy accessibility
- Search – Introduced Search feature on Dashboard for easy navigation. Users can search any services available in the app by using this tab from Dashboard.
- Favourite Transactions – Users can mark any transactions as Favourites post completing the same. They can use this feature to transact fast in future without entering same details again
- Investments & Insurance – Users will be able to view their linked General Insurance and Life Insurance policy and also be able to pay premium through iMobile.
Accounts & Deposits:
- E-mail Statement with Export to PDF – Now users will get an option to send statement on their e-mail ID as well as export it to PDF.
- Schedule Transaction - Now users can schedule their transactions through iMobile channel.
- Set A Reminder – Providing a feature to Set up a Reminder for any Bill Payment transaction.
- Card Blocking – iMobile provides blocking of debit card / credit card feature to users for handling emergency situation.
- iTrack – Users can track their deliverables by using Track Your Deliverables services available in iMobile.
Is there any e-mail ID where I can raise my queries related to iMobile?
Yes. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback or query related to iMobile app. Please provide a detailed description of your query to help us serve you better.