|Sender Account Number||< Your local Bank account No>|
|Transfer amount||<As per mentioned in the funding pdf>|
|Recipient Name||<Receiver’s Name>|
|Recipient Bank Name:||ICICI Bank Limited|
|Recipient Bank Clearing /Sort Code||ICICSGSG|
|Recipient Account number||87105005504|
|Purpose of Payment||S2NXXXXXX|
Singapore to India Money Transfer
Send Money Online - Money2India
With Money2India you can now transfer money online to any bank account in India in easy, secure and cost-effective manner.
Step 1: Enter the amount to be transferred
Step 2: Complete user profile if you are first time user
Step 3: Add new or select already added recipient and click ‘Continue’
Step 4: Add new or select already added bank account for payment
Step 5: Initiate funding by confirming and logging on to internet banking
Funding your transfer from Singapore
Once you initiate your transfer request via Money2India, you will have to fund your transfer request either using your local bank account via FAST clearing or through eNETS. Following are the steps to fund your transfer using local bank account:
- Log on to the Internet banking application of your bank in Singapore.
- Select the option that allows you to pay/transfer funds to another bank account via FAST Clearing.
- In the module, select your bank account no. and enter the mandatory transfer details.
- Confirm the third party payment/ fund transfer, to complete the money transfer request.
Initiate a money transfer to our bank account with the following details:
Fill in the tracking number in “Message to recipient” or “Purpose of payment” or Payment Reference” fields. To process your transaction, we need complete tracking number with your funds. Kindly check with your bank about the field to be used to send a personalized message to the recipient.
Track your transfers Anytime, Anywhere.
- Send money from 19 banks from Singapore, click here for the list of banks
- Simple, easy and convenient online transactions
- Lock-in exchange rates
- Schedule your money transfers
- Pay over to 100 entities in India
No service charges
You can also transfer money to India from