iMobile Pay - FAQs
iMobile Pay (NRI Banking)
What is iMobile Pay?
What is the Login option. Can I use my Internet Banking User ID and Password?
You can use 4-digit Login PIN option (you can set any random PIN) or Internet Banking User ID and Password to log in to iMobile Pay application.
I forgot to activate the application post download. Can I activate the app any time after download?
Yes. You can activate the iMobile Pay app any time after downloading.
What is the User ID and Password in Login Option. Can I use my Internet Banking User ID and Password?
You can use your Internet Banking User ID and password to login to iMobile Pay application.
I have never used ICICI Bank’s Net Banking. Can I still use iMobile Pay?
Yes. If you have a Savings Account with ICICI Bank, registered e-mail ID and Internet Banking facility with us, you may use iMobile Pay app.
I forgot my Internet Banking Password, how do I reset it?
You may change Internet Banking password through the Get Password option available on the Internet Banking login page.
I forgot my Internet Banking User ID, how do I reset it?
You may know your User ID by clicking on 'Get User ID' option available on the Internet Banking login page.
Will I be able to access my current payees and billers registered through Internet Banking on iMobile Pay?
Yes, you can access your payees and billers through the iMobile Pay.
I forgot my Login PIN, how do I reset it?
You can click on Forgot MPIN? You will need to reactivate the app again and set a new MPIN.
How can I change my Login PIN?
Change your login PIN' option is available in iMobile Pay app in the Hamburger section.
I lost my handset on which application was activated, what should I do to avoid any misuse?
We request you to call our Customer Care to disable the application for your old device.
Are there any charges for using iMobile Pay service?
No, ICICI Bank provides iMobile Pay service at no cost. However Data usage charges may be applicable as per your service provider.
Is there any e-mail ID where I can raise my queries related to iMobile Pay?
Yes. You can write to us at email@example.com for any feedback or query related to iMobile Pay app. Please provide a detailed description of your query to help us serve you better.
How can I avail iMobile Pay services?
ICICI Bank NRI Savings Account customers who have registered for Internet Banking and having mobile numbers registered and mobile data enabled on their mobile device and international SMS enabled can avail of iMobile Pay app services. The iMobile Pay app needs to be downloaded from the Play Store/ App Store.
How do I download iMobile Pay application?
Customers using Android based OS devices need to download iMobile Pay from Google Play Store. Customers using iPhone devices need to download iMobile Pay from App Store.
How do I activate iMobile Pay application?
Once you have downloaded the application, you need to follow simple steps to activate:
1. Download iMobile Pay app from Play Store/App Store.
2. Select 'I am NRI user'
3. Select country (in case you have a dual SIM phone, make sure to set your registered mobile number as your primary SIM card)
4. Enter User ID and click on 'Activate now' (it will redirect you to the inbox with encrypted SMS, send the SMS without editing)
5. Then select the login method (you can select the login method as MPIN or by using the Internet Banking User ID and Password)
6. Enter Grid Card details for authentication (select account number from the dropdown)
Which Operating System (OS) version does iMobile Pay support?
iMobile Pay is compatible with any handset having
- Android OS version 9.5 and above
- iOS 4.2 and above
Which handsets are compatible for downloading iMobile Pay app?
The iMobile Pay app is compatible with
1. Android devices running on Android 2.1 and above
2. iOS 8 and higher versions.
What are the features in the iMobile Pay?
We have introduced many features in iMobile Pay;
- Upload Personalised Photo – In order to provide personalised experience, now users can upload photo through this feature which will display on Dashboard.
- Hamburger – Grouping of all quick links through Hamburger (left panel) for easy accessibility
- Search – Introduced Search feature on Dashboard for easy navigation. Users can search any services available in the app by using this tab from Dashboard.
- Favourite Transactions – Users can mark any transactions as Favourites post completing the same. They can use this feature to transact fast in future without entering same details again
- Investments & Insurance – Users will be able to view their linked General Insurance and Life Insurance policy and also be able to pay premium through iMobile Pay.
Accounts & Deposits:
- E-mail Statement with Export to PDF – Now users will get an option to send statement on their e-mail ID as well as export it to PDF.
- Schedule Transaction - Now users can schedule their transactions through iMobile Pay channel.
- Set A Reminder – Providing a feature to Set up a Reminder for any Bill Payment transaction.
- Card Blocking – iMobile Pay provides blocking of debit card / credit card feature to users for handling emergency situation.
- iTrack – Users can track their deliverables by using Track Your Deliverables services available in iMobile Pay.
Can I use iMobile Pay app if my mobile number is not registered with bank?
No. You cannot use iMobile Pay app if your mobile number is not linked to the User ID/ Savings Account. However, if you have not registered your mobile number, you may call our Customer Care for updating your mobile number.