Apply NRI Account
Open an NRI Account online today. Provide your contact details and get a call back at time convenient to you.
Simply Give Missed Call on +91 7666660000
Click here to get a call back in 15 mins
Disclaimer: Please enter only valid Mobile / Land line number. Do not enter Skype / Internet numbers.
Rates & Charges
|NRE Savings*||4.00%||Apply Now|
Fixed Deposit & RD
Know more about interest rates
(2 years 1 day upto 3 years)
Update Your KYC Details
In accordance with RBI (Reserve Bank of India) guidelines on KYC (Know Your Customer) norms, banks are mandated to periodically update its customer's identification data including the customer's photograph, a proof of identity, a NRI status proof and a proof of address.
Internet Banking: You can log into internet banking go to the service request section and select “Request for updation of ReKYC ".
Before you proceed with submitting this request, please keep the scan copies of the following documents duly signed by you with attestation by bank /notary authority/ Indian Embassy/Consulate (wherever applicable):
Passport Copy - Please ensure that First and Last Pages of the Passport are part of a single file. (Mandatory)
Address Proof - Please ensure all pages of the address proof are part of a single file. (Mandatory)
If Address proof is in Your name - any one - document from the acceptable list of overseas address proof to be provided :
- Valid passport
- Driving License bearing the photo, customer details & the expiry date,
- Property or Municipal Tax Receipt,
- Utility bill (Electricity/Telephone/Post-Paid Mobile Phone/Piped Gas/Water Bill) - (not more than 2 months Old),
- Letter of allotment of accommodation - Letter of allotment of accommodation issued to their employees by State or Central Govt. departments,statutory or regulatory bodies,public sector undertakings,scheduled commercial banks,financial institutions and listed companies.
- Bank Account / Post Office Savings Bank Account statement ( Showing 2 customer induced transactions - not older than 3 months)
- Leave and License agreements - With employers being State or Central Government departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies,
- Documents issued by government departments of foreign jurisdictions - Examples of such documents would be valid Visa, valid Residence permit, valid ID documents with address, PIO / OCI Card, etc.
If Address proof is in the name of Father/Mother/Spouse/Brother/Sister/Son/Daughter. Click here
Acceptable list of India address proof to be provided
1)Passport 2) Driving License 3) Voter ID card 4) Aadhar Card 5) Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
Visa Copy: Scan copy of Visa duly signed by you and duly attested by bank /notary authority/ Indian Embassy/Consulate (Any 1 of the 5 documents) can be accepted:
1) Resident Permit 2) Work permit 3) Dependent Visa 4) Foreign Passport 5) PIO/OCI Card.
Tourist and B1/B2 visas are not acceptable.
FATCA/ CRS Declaration - details to be kept handy
Tax Identification Number (if paying tax in Resident country) OR Functional equivalent document (if not liable to pay tax in Resident country).
Form 60 (incase PAN not held currently / not applicable as annual income in India is NIL or less than threshold limit of 2.50 lacs) Click here for Form 60 pdf.
Declaration to be printed, signed and uploaded before submitting the request. Click here (Mandatory)
If you wish to update your mobile number request you to please contact our 24 hours customer service. Click here
Special Instructions for Upload of documents
- You can attach file in pdf/jpeg/jpg/png/tif/tiff formats only.
- Length of file name cannot exceed 31 characters.
- Size of each file should not exceed 100kb. Please ensure all pages of the document are part of a single file.