Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Money2World - Send Money online from any bank in India to any bank around the globe
Money2World – An easy and convenient online outward remittance service offered by ICICI Bank to resident Indians for sending money online from India to overseas.
- Guaranteed Delivery Product – Full value credit for transfers to beneficiary account
Receiver Country – USA
Fee: Rs 1,000 + Taxes (as applicable)
- Regular Delivery Product - Credit to beneficiary account with extra charges levied by correspondent bank
Receiver Country - all countries
Fee: Rs 750 + Taxes (as applicable)
Features/ services offered
Currencies: Now transfer money to overseas accounts in 19 currencies
Block Your Rate: Customer can opt for the below facilities:
- Rate Alert: Get personalized Rate Alerts to monitor your exchange rate from INR to Foreign Currency. When ICICI Bank’s card rate reaches your desired rate/ lower than desired rate, we will send you an e-mail/SMS alert. The tracking of the rates will be valid for 30 calendar days.
- Set up a transaction: Gives you the option to set the desired exchange rate from INR to Foreign Currency, and gets your transaction request auto-initiated when ICICI Bank’s card rate reaches the desired rate/ lower than desired rate. The validity of the request will be 30 calendar days.
- Available for resident individuals holding a savings account with any bank in India
- Simply register online and start transferring money overseas
- Request for remittance can be made 24x7, even on weekends and holidays
- Lock the exchange rate and protect from fluctuation
- Offered in 19 currencies
- One-time beneficiary registration
- Track your transfer request.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,016 ATMs