Apply NRI Account
Open an NRI Account online today. Provide your contact details and get a call back at time convenient to you.
Simply Give Missed Call on +91 7666660000
Click here to get a call back in 15 mins
Click here to receive a call back in 24 hours
Disclaimer: Please enter only valid Mobile / Land line number. Do not enter Skype / Internet numbers.
NRI Mutual Funds
- Access to a well-diversified portfolio of equities, bonds and other securities.
- Open-ended funds can be redeemed on demand.
- Dividends from MFs are tax free in the hands of the investor.
A Mutual Fund is an investment option that allows investors access to a well diversified–portfolio of equities, bonds and other securities. Through Mutual Funds one can indirectly participate in stock market.
- Professional management and research: Each Mutual Fund is managed by Professional fund manager who regularly monitors market trends and conducts in-depths research of Mutual Funds.
- Risk diversification: Reap the benefits of a large and well-diversified portfolio even with little investment. Reduce your risks and augment your profits.
- Convenience: Convenient features like dematerialized account statements, easy subscription and redemption processes, availability of NAVs and performance details through journals, newspapers and updates, investing through MFs is hassle free and easy to track.
- Liquidity: Open-ended funds provide the biggest advantage of redemption on demand—an extremely beneficial feature especially during rising or falling markets.
- Tax advantages: Dividends from MFs are tax free in the hands of the investor (depending on latest Finance Act). Capital gain accrued from MF investment for a period of over 1 year is treated as long term capital appreciation and is tax free.
- Reduction in costs: Your investment costs are lowered given the very fact that MFs have a pool of money to invest and that they are involved in buying and selling of large amounts of securities.
- Others: Transparency (funds have to periodically make full disclosure of investments), flexibility in terms of needs-based choices, strict regulation by SEBI with stringent compliance requirements to investor-friendly norms.