Opened a New NRI account with ICICI Bank - Internet Banking FAQs
What do you need to start using Internet Banking?
You will need the following to start using Internet Banking:
Internet Banking ID
- The Customer ID printed on the first page of your cheque book is your Internet Banking ID.
- If you have forgotten your ID , the same can be generated by Clicking 'Get User ID' under ' Login' on our website www.icicibank.com/nri.
Internet Banking Password
- The Internet Banking Password is in the PIN mailer which is a part of the Welcome kit given to you after account opening.
- In case you have lost or forgotten your password , the same can be generated by Clicking 'Forgot Password' under ' Login' on our website www.icicibank.com/nri.
Debit Card :
You will need your Debit Card for authenticating certain transactions over Internet Banking.
Click Here to login now.
What all can you do on Internet Banking?
Internet Banking provides you the convenience of operating your account 24 X 7 from the convenience of your home or office. Using this, you can:
- View balances in your accounts
- Download e-statements of your accounts
- Open Fixed Deposits/ Recurring Deposits
- Update your PAN number
- Generate ATM/ Debit Card PIN
- Activate your Inactive/Dormant accounts
- Update your Contact number / Email ID
- Transfer funds
- Request for Cheque Book/ATM /Debit Card
- Register for e-statement facility and much more.