Opened a New NRI account with ICICI Bank - Internet Banking FAQs
You will need the following to start using Internet Banking:
Internet Banking ID
- The Customer ID printed on the first page of your cheque book is your Internet Banking ID.
- If you have forgotten your ID , the same can be generated by Clicking 'Get User ID' under ' Login' on our website www.icicibank.com/nri.
Internet Banking Password
- The Internet Banking Password is in the PIN mailer which is a part of the Welcome kit given to you after account opening.
- In case you have lost or forgotten your password , the same can be generated by Clicking 'Forgot Password' under ' Login' on our website www.icicibank.com/nri.
Debit Card :
You will need your Debit Card for authenticating certain transactions over Internet Banking.
Click Here to login now.
Internet Banking provides you the convenience of operating your account 24 X 7 from the convenience of your home or office. Using this, you can:
- View balances in your accounts
- Download e-statements of your accounts
- Open Fixed Deposits/ Recurring Deposits
- Update your PAN number
- Generate ATM/ Debit Card PIN
- Activate your Inactive/Dormant accounts
- Update your Contact number / Email ID
- Transfer funds
- Request for Cheque Book/ATM /Debit Card
- Register for e-statement facility and much more.
One Time Password (OTP) has been introduced as an additional security feature to protect your account from online frauds. OTP is a numeric six digit numeric code sent to the mobile number registered with ICICI Bank. OTP is confidential and should not be shared with anyone, even if the person claims to be an ICICI Bank official.
Since this is an additional security measure, OTP is sent only to your mobile number registered with ICICI Bank. OR
You may call phone banking by entering your 16 digit ATM/Debit card number and 4 digit ATM PIN to know your OTP
If the customer remembers the password, he can call our 24-hour Customer Care to activate your Internet Banking user Id.
If he has forgotten, then online password generation option to be provided to the customer.
We regret we would be unable to send the OTP on your registered email id. OTP are send on registered mobile number updated in our records.