Apply NRI Account
Open an NRI Account online today. Provide your contact details and get a call back at time convenient to you.
Simply Give Missed Call on +91 7666660000
Click here to get a call back in 15 mins
Disclaimer: Please enter only valid Mobile / Land line number. Do not enter Skype / Internet numbers.
Rates & Charges
|NRE Savings*||3.00%||Apply Now|
Fixed Deposit & RD
Know more about interest rates
(5years 1 day upto 10 years)
Terms and conditions
How to avail of the offer?
Log in to Internet Banking > Click ‘Overview’ on top section > My view > Go to Alert and Message Section > click on Avis discount.
It will redirect to a page where coupon codes will be mentioned.
- Spend 25000 through world debit card within 3 months of account opening through world debit card and enjoy MMT Double Black Membership
- Eligible customer will receive voucher once customer fulfills the criteria after account opening/ upgrade on their registered e-mail ID
Eg:If customer has opened their account in the month of April 2019, then customer has 90 days for spending i.e. May, June and July, the offer fulfilment will be done in August.
If customer does the spending in first month itself, then offer fulfilment will be done next month. e.g.: If customer opens the account in month of April and meets the criteria in May, then voucher code will be shared in June itself.
For Terms and Conditions Click here
Get shoppersstop.com voucher on maintenance of required Monthly Average Balance (MAB) for 3 subsequent months from the month of account opening will be considered for MAB and one Internet Banking transaction on the e-commerce site.
e.g.: If customer has opened a Premia Savings Account in the month of April 2019, then customer has 90 days i.e. May, June, July in which the customer has to maintain the required MAB in the Premia Savings Account and do one Internet Banking transaction within 3 months (May, June and July). Voucher code fulfilment will be done in August.
Shopperstop.com terms and conditions
- The offer is valid only for online orders placed on www.shoppersstop.com and app
- To avail this discount, please type the coupon code in the 'Coupon Code' box provided on the shopping bag page during checkout.
- The Discount will not be applicable on Gift Vouchers/Cards/Top-ups, E-Gift Voucher, First Citizen membership card purchased online.
- The offer is valid only for successful/approved transactions.
- No two offers can be available simultaneously.
- Offer applicable on minimum purchase of Rs.1,000 and above
- Standard https://www.shoppersstop.com/term-condition Terms & Conditions apply.
- The discount offer cannot be combined or exchanged with any other offer provided by https://www.shoppersstop.com/term-condition
- The Approval of the order is at the sole discretion of www.shoppersstop.com
- We do not return or exchange Gift Vouchers, Fine Jewellery, Gold Jewellery, Gold Coins, Undergarments, Altered Garments, Cosmetics & Perfumes, Sunglasses, First Citizen Card, Maxit Products, Electronic Products and Watches for hygiene and other reasons.
- Shoppers Stop Ltd reserves the right at any time, without notice, to add/alter/change/ or vary any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, entire or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- In the event of non-happening, cancellation or partial happening of the offer for reasons beyond anybody's control or Act of God, neither Shoppers Stop nor their agent, sponsors nor their agent, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the customers participating in the offer.
- By participating in the promotional offer, the Customers shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
Customer will be get a BMS voucher on Account Opening
Eg. If customer has opened the account in month of April, then voucher will be fulfilled next month i.e. May
BookMyShow Terms & conditions
1. Gift Voucher can be redeemed only on BookMyShow Website/Mobile App and cannot be redeemed directly at the Cinema/Venue Box Office.
2. Gift Voucher can be redeemed on purchase of e-tickets for Movies/Plays/Concerts/Sports Or Merchandise and F&B (if any) available on BookMyShow.
3. Multiple Gift Vouchers can be used in a single transaction
4. Gift Voucher can be combined with any other payment type and existing offers on BookMyShow.
5. Gift Voucher can be used multiple times until the last rupee loaded on it gets exhausted within the validity period.
6. Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 months.
7. Gift Vouchers are adjusted against the ticket cost and the convenience fees. Any additional amount can be paid by the user.
8. Gift Vouchers are valid PAN India across all Cinemas/Partners associated with BookMyShow.
9. If lost misused, the Gift Voucher cannot be replaced. Void if resold, cannot be exchanged for points or cash and cannot be re-validated once past the expiry date.
10. Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other Gift Vouchers/Cards
12. BookMyShow Terms and Conditions Apply.
Gift Voucher Steps to Redeem -
> Log in to in.bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow Mobile App.
> Select Location, Event, Venue, Show Date, Time and Seats of your preference as the logic flows.
> On payment page, click on the “More Payment Options” and click on the "Gift Voucher" tab to enter the Gift Voucher e-code in the text box that appears and click on "Apply" button to avail the offer.
Note: At the end of the successful transaction, Booking ID gets generated which needs to be exchanged at the Cinema/Venue Box Office for actual tickets.
E-mail/SMS confirmation will be sent on the e-mail Address/Mobile Number provided while completing the transaction.
For any assistance, reach out to BookMyShow’s Customer Support on +91(022)-61445050 or write to us on email@example.com.
Complimentary Parental Health Coverage
Get coverage of INR 1000 per day up to 30 days on hospitalization.
- Only single parent is applicable i.e. either mother or father
- If account has a joint holder, then also only one parent will be applicable for the insurance
- Minimum 24 hours of continuous hospitalisation is required for the benefit to be triggered
- An initial Waiting Period of 30 days is applicable from the policy start date
- This benefit can be availed of, irrespective of any other existing health coverage
- Age of the parent should not be greater than 65 years
- Customer will receive the policy within 30 days.
Terms & Conditions for Account for Insurance
Personal Accident – Death due to Air Accident
- Cover will be applicable to the individual till the age of 69 yrs.
- Cover is applicable worldwide.
- In the event of accidental death arising out of Aircraft, schedule Airlines etc. as defined under the policy the claim would be payable only if the ticket is purchased from the covered card.
- Pilots, armed forces, police, air crew are not covered.
- Claim will be payable under one card only for one incident, irrespective of the number of cards held by the customer.
- All claim documents to be submitted within 30 days of claim intimation to IL
Medical Expenses for Bodily Injury Caused By And Arising Out Of Road/Rail Accident
- Cover is applicable only the event of bodily injury resulting solely and directly from Road accident and/or Rail accident to incur hospitalisation expenses for medical/surgical treatment at any registered nursing home/hospital.
Loss of Checked-in Baggage
- Compensation up to Sum Insured will be paid in the event of the Insured suffering a total loss of Baggage while on a Journey that has been checked by an International Airline for an International flight.
- In the event of loss of property whilst in the custody of an International airline, a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) must be obtained from the International airline immediately upon discovering the loss.
- Only International flights covered. No partial loss or damage shall be compensated by the Company. However, total loss or damage of an individual unit(s) of baggage shall not be construed as falling within this exclusion.
- No claim will be paid for valuable items as defined. “Valuables” means photographic, audio, video, computer and any other electronic equipment, telecommunications and electrical equipment, telescopes, binoculars, antiques, watches, jewellery, furs and articles made of precious stones and metals). Such items should at all times be carried by the Insured Person and not packed as part of checked baggage.
Loss of passport & Travel related documents (Visa, Tickets, Etc.)
- Coverage in the event of loss of the Insured’s Passport and / or travel related documents.
- Exclusion - Loss or theft of passport and travel related documents on account of being left unattended by the Insured
Reimbursement of cost of air ticket (to & fro) in case of emergency visit to India.
Cover provides reimbursement of cost of air ticket when the account holder is required to visit his / her dependents (Parents, spouse, children) who has been hospitalized or death due to the following medical emergencies:
1. CANCER OF SPECIFIED SEVERITY: - A malignant tumor characterized by the uncontrolled growth & spread of malignant cells with invasion & destruction of normal tissues. This diagnosis must be supported by histological evidence of malignancy & confirmed by a pathologist. The term cancer includes leukemia, lymphoma and sarcoma. Exclusions:
a) Tumors showing the malignant changes of carcinoma in situ & tumors which are histologically described as premalignant or non-invasive, including but not limited to: Carcinoma in situ of breasts, cervical dysplasia CIN-1, CIN -2 & CIN-3.
b) Any skin Cancer of specified severity other than invasive malignant melanoma
c) All tumors of the prostate unless histologically classified as having a Gleason score greater than 6 or having progressed to at least clinical TNM classification T2N0M0.........
d) Papillary micro - carcinoma of the thyroid less than 1 cm in diameter
e) Chronic lymphocyctic leukaemia less than RAI stage 3
f) Micro carcinoma of the bladder
g) All tumors in the presence of HIV infection.
2. KIDNEY FAILURE REQUIRING REGULAR DIALYSIS:- End stage renal disease presenting as chronic irreversible failure of both kidneys to function, as a result of which either regular renal dialysis (hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis) is instituted or renal transplantation is carried out. Diagnosis has to be confirmed by a specialist medical practitioner.
3. MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS WITH PERSISTING SYMPTOMS:-The definite occurrence of multiple sclerosis. The diagnosis must be supported by all of the following:
a) Investigations including typical MRI and CSF findings, which unequivocally confirm the diagnosis to be multiple sclerosis;
b) There must be current clinical impairment of motor or sensory function, which must have persisted for a continuous period of at least 6 months, and
c) Well documented clinical history of exacerbations and remissions of said symptoms or neurological deficits with at least two clinically documented episodes at least one month apart.
d) Other causes of neurological damage such as SLE and HIV are excluded.
4. MAJOR ORGAN /BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT: The actual undergoing of a transplant of:
a) One of the following human organs: heart, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas, that resulted from irreversible end-stage failure of the relevant organ, or
b) Human bone marrow using haematopoietic stem cells. The undergoing of a transplant has to be confirmed by a specialist medical practitioner. The following are excluded:
i. Other stem-cell transplants.
ii. Where only islets of langerhans are transplanted.
5. OPEN HEART REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF HEART VALVES: The actual undergoing of open-heart valve surgery is to replace or repair one or more heart valves, as a consequence of defects in, abnormalities of, or diseaseaffected cardiac valve(s). The diagnosis of the valve abnormality must be supported by an echocardiography and the realization of surgery has to be confirmed by a specialist medical practitioner. Catheter based techniques including but not limited to, balloon valvotomy/valvuloplasty are excluded.
6. OPEN CHEST CABG The actual undergoing of open chest surgery for the correction of one or more coronary arteries, which is/are narrowed or blocked, by coronary artery bypass graft (CABG). The diagnosis must be supported by a coronary angiography and the realization of surgery has to be confirmed by a specialist medical practitioner
7. STROKE RESULTING IN PERMANENT SYMPTOMS: Any cerebrovascular incident producing permanent neurological sequelae.This includes infarction of brain tissue, thrombosis in an intracranial vessel, haemorrhage and embolisation from an extracranial source. Diagnosis has to be confirmed by a specialist medical practitioner and evidenced by typical clinical symptoms as well as typical findings in CT Scan or MRI of the brain. Evidence of permanent neurological deficit lasting for at least 3 months has to be produced. The following are excluded:
i. Transient ischemic attacks (TIA)
ii. Traumatic injury of the brain
iii. Vascular disease affecting only the eye or optic nerve or vestibular functions.
8. PERMANENT PARALYSIS OF LIMBS: Total and irreversible loss of use of two or more limbs as a result of injury or disease of the brain or spinal cord. A specialist medical practitioner must be of the opinion that the paralysis will be permanent with no hope of recovery and must be present for more than 3 months.
9. FIRST HEART ATTACK - OF SPECIFIED SEVERITY: The first occurrence of myocardial infarction which means the death of a portion of the heart muscle as a result of inadequate blood supply to the relevant area. The diagnosis for this will be evidenced by all of the following criteria:
a) A history of typical clinical symptoms consistent with the diagnosis of Acute Myocardial Infarction (for e.g. typical chest pain).
b) New characteristic electrocardiogram changes.
c) Elevation of infarction specific enzymes, Troponins or other specific biochemical markers. The following are excluded:
i. Non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI) with elevation of Troponin I or T. ii. Other acute Coronary Syndromes.
iii. Any type of angina pectoris.
- Cover is applicable for the Primary NRI Edge customer and their immediate family members i.e. Parents, Spouse and children.
- Claim would be payable only if the ticket is purchased from the covered card.
- The documents required are
a. The original ticket and boarding pass
b. Copies of passport
c. Medical documents of the dependents
Please Note :
Contact details & Documentation Requirement for Claiming Insurance:
a. For policy details or for lodging a claim, the customer may contact ICICI Lombard call centre no.18002666, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .You can also write at
Retails Claim ICICI LOMBARD GIC
4th Floor, Interface 11
Malad Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai – 400 064
Demat and Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) Asset Management Company (AMC) charges are not applicable for first year when opened 3-in-1 account with premia variant
Home search option are applicable to premia customer, cities applicable for home search option are Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru,Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Kochi and Lucknow.
- Cardholders get minimum 15% off at restaurants participating in the Culinary Treats Programme.
- The Cardholder has to present his/her Debit Card to the restaurant and the state the intention to use the offer before asking for the bill.
- To avail the offer, the customer has to inform the restaurant about his/her choice of payment through ICICI World Debit Card
- The details of the participating restaurants and the programme can be referred at www.icicibank.com/culinarytreats.