When you submit application for account opening at any ICICI Bank branch in India or overseas, you will need:
When you submit an application for account opening from outside India, you will need:
- Photocopies of the following documents will require self-attestation by the document holder and additional duly attestation of documents by a Banker / Notary / Embassy official / Consulate Official
- Passport: First and last four pages of the passport of the passport (pages with your name, address, date of birth, date and place of issue, expiry date, photograph and signature).
- PIO card or past Indian passport of self/parent/grandparent along with a self-declaration about Indian origin OR self-declaration for PIO as given on the relationship form.
- Valid work permit/employment visa if residence country is different from Passport issuing country. If your visa has expired, acknowledged renewal requests made to the visa authorities will be accepted.
- PAN Card copy or Form 60 (If not applied for a PAN card) (Download Form 60 here)
- FATCA / CRS Declaration (Download here)
- CKYC Annexure (Download here)
- Additionally, funding from customer’s self KYC complied account through cheque, DD, inward remittance (wire, vostro, M2I) is mandatory. In case of cheque, ensure that signature on cheque and application form match. In case of DD, customer’s name should be mentioned as purchaser in the DD advice. In case of Inward remittance, customer’s name and country mentioned in the SWIFT message should match with name and country of residence as per Account opening form.
The photocopies provided will require self-attestation i.e. signature of the applicant and additional duly attestation of documents by a Banker / Notary / Embassy official / Consulate Official.