Apply NRI Account
Open an NRI Account online today. Provide your contact details and get a call back at time convenient to you.
Simply Give Missed Call on +91 7666660000
Click here to get a call back in 15 mins
Disclaimer: Please enter only valid Mobile / Land line number. Do not enter Skype / Internet numbers.
Rates & Charges
|NRE Savings*||4.00%||Apply Now|
Fixed Deposit & RD
Know more about interest rates
(1 year to 2 years)
FCNR Fixed Deposit Account
- Earn high yields on foreign currency earnings.
- Account available in a choice of 9 currencies : USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, CAD, AUD, SGD, HKD and CHF.
- Principal amount and interest earned fully repatriable.
- Interest earned is tax free in India.
What are FCNR Fixed Deposits?
- FCNR Fixed Deposits are an excellent investment option for NRIs looking to retain their money in foreign currency and earn good returns on foreign currency earnings.
Why choose FCNR Fixed Deposits?
- FCNR Fixed Deposits earn higher returns on your foreign currency than local deposits. Also, you can avoid any foreign currency exchange risk, ensuring the highest and guaranteed returns on your earnings.
- Flexibility in opening account in multiple currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, CAD, AUD, SGD, HKD and CHF.
- Low Deposit amount : USD 1000, GBP 1000, EUR 1000, CHF 1000, JPY 200,000, HKD 10000, SGD 2000, CAD 2000 and AUD 2000*
- Multiple tenure options: Ranging from 1 to 5 years.
- Hassle-free renewal: Automatic renewal of your principal and interest on maturity.
- Easy movement: Principal amount and interest earned are fully repatriable.
- Tax benefits: Interest earned is not taxable in India.
- Attractive loan options: Loans up to 85% of your deposit at attractive interest rates (maximum ₹ 500 lacs).
- Quick processing: Electronic Deposit Confirmation Advise (E- DCA) on your e-mail ID within 1 working day (if you have subscribed for account statement via e-mail).
- The deposit would be booked with the net amount received after deducting appropriate charges / fees as may applicable at the time of remittance / clearance of the cheque
- Incase of FCNR FD booking request through wire transfer/ remittances, the request for FCNR FD will be processed only if the remitter and the beneficiary name matches. Please visit Terms and Conditions for complete details
* The deposit would be booked with the net amount received after deducting appropriate charges / fees as may applicable at the time of remittance / clearance of the cheque.
Mandate Holder Applications