ICICI Bank Credit Cards offers a host of benefits, offers & features to cater to your needs. So get the Credit Card of your choice by browsing through the Credit Card section.
CHOOSE THE BEST CREDIT CARD THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS
show more cards
Find the Right Credit Cards for You
Supplementary Credit Cards
You can also get an add-on or supplementary credit card
With the add-on card, you can share almost all the benefits of your ICICI Bank Credit Card with the members of your family at no additional fee with an add-on card. Interested to know more about this feature? Click the button below to discover how you can extend the benefits of your credit card to your family.
What is a Credit Card?
A Credit Card is a payment card that works on the concept of purchasing now and paying later. A Credit Card is accepted universally and allows the Cardholder to purchase goods without cash. Bank issues the Credit Card with a certain credit limit amount to spend basis the customer's income eligibility and profile. There is a set time period for paying the Credit Card bill however, in case of any delay the customer has to pay the utilised amount along with an interest and other charges.
What are the benefits of a Credit Card?
The benefits of an ICICI Bank Credit Card:
- Universal payment acceptance
- Earn Reward Points or cashback for every retail spend made on ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Enjoy credit free payment days of maximum up to 48 days including the due-date
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Exciting discount offers on dine-out and movie tickets
- VISA lounge access benefits
- Build a credit history etc.
What is the eligibility criteria for a Credit Card?
Eligible applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India
- Be between the age limit of 21 years till 58 years, if salaried
- Up to 65 years of age, if self-employed
- Must fulfil the minimum income requirement at the time of application.
How can I apply for a Credit Card online?
You can apply for an ICICI Bank Credit Card by visiting our official website i.e. https://www.icicibank.com/
What is a Credit Card balance?
A Credit Card balance is the available balance from the sanctioned credit amount, which a Cardholder can use to purchase goods through the following methods: Online, Point of Sale, Cash Withdrawal etc.
What is a Credit Card Statement?
A Credit Card Statement is a summary of spends and payments made through the Credit Card during the specific period of credit cycle.
What are Reward Points and how does one use them?
Reward Points are awarded against retail purchases on your ICICI Bank Credit Card, which may differ between cards. It can be redeemed on our reward platform.
Can I use my Credit Card for international transactions?
You can activate your Credit Card for International transactions through iMobile Pay or Retail Internet Banking (RIB).
Why should I apply for an ICICI Bank Credit Card?
ICICI Bank offers a varied range of Gemstone and Co-branded Credit Cards which fulfils your day-to-day expenditure requirement along with exciting offers and discounts on selective range of products throughout the year.
Recommended Cards For you
- Login to your account with your user ID and password to view your credit card statement.
- If you are a member holding the Visa Signature Credit Card from ICICI Bank, please click here for some important information on the priority pass benefit.
- A redemption handling fee (and GST thereon) is levied for every request seeking redemption of reward points earned on our credit cards, debit cards or MySavingsRewards. For more details, please click here
- Members holding the Instant Platinum Credit Card from ICICI Bank will earn two ICICI Bank Reward points on every ₹100 spent on all purchases (except fuel purchases).
3D Secure registration, an additional security protocol for your credit card
Option 1: Log in to the 3D Secure section at www.icicibank.com
Step 1 - Visit https://www.3dsecure.icicibank.com
Step 2 - Enter the number of your credit card, the date it’s valid from and your date of birth.
Option 2: Real-time OTP generation
A unique OTP is generated for every transaction. So, you can be rest assured that your transactions are secure, because it’s not possible to generate an OTP in advance using IVR or through SMS or IVR OTP (IOTP). The OTP will be sent only when you initiate your transaction.
For Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode services, register here.
FAQs and terms and conditions
- Most important terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions
- Credit Limit Increase
- Terms and conditions for EMI on call
- Terms and conditions for instant EMI
- Terms and conditions for Personal Loan on Credit Card (PLCC)
- Terms and conditions relating to Aadhaar Updation
- Fair practice code
Advance. Innovative. Instant
- Mobile Banking
- Net Banking
- WhatsApp Banking
Advance. Innovative. Instant
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge