Check Credit Card Status
Once you have applied for an ICICI credit card, you will receive a message from the bank acknowledging your application. This message will contain a reference number and application number, which act as essential identifiers for tracking the status of your application. You will receive a confirmation SMS indicating your application is being processed if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Track Credit Card Application Status Online
Login to iMoble Pay > go to Services > go to Card Services > Track application
Once you are on the iMobile Pay app and click on ‘Track application’, the below stages help you track which stage your application is at:
1) Application initiated - Once you apply, the Credit Card application is initiated
2) Appointment - Following the application, there is an appointment step
3) Document verification - Once the appointment has been made, the documents required from the applicant are verified
4) Application processing - The next step is the processing of the particular application
5) Card delivery – Once the processing of the application is successful, the card is delivered to the applicant.
Track Credit Card Application Status Offline
1. Dial ICICI Bank's 24x7 Customer Care number
2. Connect with a customer service representative
3. Provide the necessary details requested by the representative
4. Receive guidance on tracking your Credit Card application status
5. Stay informed with updates on the current status of your application.
To check your credit card application status using the application number, dial ICICI Bank's 24x7 Customer Care number or visit the nearest branch.
To follow up on a credit card application, contact the bank's customer service through the helpline or visit the nearest branch. Provide all your application details and inquire about the status. You can also use the online method, where you just need to track your credit card status via iMobile Pay app with the required details.
If your credit card application is rejected, you will receive a notification from the bank. The notification can be through email or SMS. It's advisable to contact the bank's customer service for further clarification on the reasons for rejection.
The waiting time for a credit card application can vary depending on various factors. Generally, it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for the bank to process and approve the application. If the waiting period exceeds the expected timeframe, contacting the bank's customer service for an update is recommended.