Payback reward points FAQs
What is PAYBACK?
1) PAYBACK is India's largest multi-brand loyalty programme that lets you earn points on your everyday spends like travelling, shopping, eating out, watching movies, and a lot more. It allows you to earn points not only your on ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Card spends but also across various other participating partner brands.
2) You, of course, earn PAYBACK points when you use your ICICI Bank Credit Card to make a purchase.
3) Points earned can be redeemed against a wide array of reward options in the PAYBACK rewards catalogue or at PAYBACK’s partner brands in-store and online.
4) You may also be familiar with the 'i-mint' programme, which was re-branded as PAYBACK in July 2011
What are the benefits of PAYBACK?
1) As PAYBACK is a multi-brand rewards programme where several businesses have come together to reward customers for their continued relationship, you can accumulate points at a faster pace. PAYBACK has a huge network of partner brands at national, regional and local levels that cover a majority of your everyday as well as occasional purchases.
2) Earn points on your ICICI Bank Credit Cards as well as from the enrolled partner for the same transaction allowing you to earn more points for each purchase. This membership is valid across all the enrolled partner brands.
3) Accumulated points can be redeemed against an extensive reward catalogue with a variety of gifts to choose from.
Who are the other PAYBACK partners?
The PAYBACK partner network includes HPCL, MakeMyTrip.com, Big Bazaar, Brand Factory, Central, Ezone, Food Bazaar, Home Town, bookmyshow and many more, helping you earn PAYBACK points faster on one account.
To get the complete list of PAYBACK partners,please visit https://www.payback.in/pb/partners
What is a PAYBACK Card / membership and how can I get the same?
1) The PAYBACK Card is your membership card to the PAYBACK loyalty programme.
2) It uniquely identifies every member with his/her membership number.
3) It is not a payment instrument like a Credit Card.
4) It also enables you to earn points from other PAYBACK partner brands.
How will my PAYBACK Card look and what information does it have?
Your PAYBACK Card will be blue in colour and will contain the following information:
1) 16 digit card number
2) PAYBACK Contact Center details
In addition to the PAYBACK Card, PAYBACK also offers partner branded cards. For more information, please visit www.payback.in
I am already in enrolled in i-mint on my existing ICICI Bank Credit Card. Will I get a new PAYBACK card and number?
i-mint Card is valid across all PAYBACK partner brands. You need not enroll again for a PAYBACK Card. However, if you wish to get a new PAYBACK Card, please call the PAYBACK Contact Center (1860-258-5000).
What is the benefit of using the online account?
The online account allows you to do the following:
1) View and manage your PAYBACK points online
2) View and edit your personal details
3) Access the PAYBACK rewards catalogue and place your redemption order online
4) Contact PAYBACK directly via the PAYBACK website 5) Shop with PAYBACK online partner brands directly from the PAYBACK website 6) Learn all about the latest promotions that PAYBACK has to offer you
How do I login to my new PAYBACK account?
Log on to www.payback.in and enter your 16 digit PAYBACK Number / Username and password. After the first login, please change your password. If you do not know your password, please click on the “Forgot Password” link or call PAYBACK Contact Center (1860-258-5000).
How can I get a new online login password?
You may login to PAYBACK website and follow the simple steps to get your new password:
1) Log on to www.payback.in
2) Click on "Forgot Password" option
3) Key in your details and click on 'Submit'
An password will be sent to your registered email Id within 24 hours. If you are unable to get a password through the above option, please contact PAYBACK Contact Center (1860-258-5000).
How do I earn PAYBACK Points?
You earn PAYBACK Points by using your ICICI Bank Credit Card for purchases. To understand the exact earn rate on your Card, please refer to your Card page at www.icicibank.com or call ICICI Bank Customer Care. We will be happy to provide you all the necessary details.
Use your PAYBACK Card along with your ICICI Bank Credit Card at PAYBACK partner brands to earn more PAYBACK Points for the same transaction. PAYBACK partner brands such as Big Bazaar, Home Town, Futurebazaar, HPCL, Central, MakeMyTrip.com, Bookmyshow.com, and many more across the country gives you the opportunity to earn PAYBACK Points on almost every purchase easily on one points account.
Earning PAYBACK Points at PAYBACK partner brands is easy. After you get your PAYBACK membership number/Card:
1) Spot the PAYBACK logo at the transacting outlet or visit PAYBACK online partner brands to earn points by quoting your PAYBACK card number. You can always check for PAYBACK partner brands before shopping by using the partner search functionality on the PAYBACK website-www.payback.in
2) Your PAYBACK Points against valid transactions will reflect in your PAYBACK account and ICICI Bank Credit Card account in the subsequent monthly statement cycle.
How can I keep a track of my PAYBACK Points?
1) You can call the ICICI Bank Customer Care or login to your ICICI Bank Internet Banking account to know your points balance. Your PAYBACK Points summary earned on your ICICI Bank Credit Cards is included in your monthly statement.
2) You can also find your PAYBACK Points balance by sending an SMS. SMS, PBBAL last 4 digits of PAYBACK card number to 92121 26468 from your mobile number registered with PAYBACK. Please note that the SMS should be sent from the mobile number registered with PAYBACK and the PAYBACK account should be linked to the Credit Card account of which the last 4 digits are being used.
3) You can track and manage your PAYBACK Points by registering at the PAYBACK website www.payback.in or by calling the PAYBACK Contact Center (1860-258-5000)
4) PAYBACK also sends the point balance in your account every month through SMS and e-mail on the mobile number and e-mail ID registered with PAYBACK. To register you mobile number and e-mail ID with PAYBACK, please call the PAYBACK Contact Centre (1860-258-5000)
How can I redeem my PAYBACK Points?
1) All you need to do is identify the product and then you can either redeem your PAYBACK Points by registering on the PAYBACK website, by calling the PAYBACK Contact Center (1860-258-5000) or by contacting the ICICI bank Customer Care.
2) To redeem your PAYBACK Points in cash, please call the the dedicated number 080-40146444 (Standard call charges apply). Please note that the option to convert into cash is available only on certain Cards.
3) Redemption at partner brands in your city: You can redeem your PAYBACK Points to make payments at Big Bazaar, Central, Brand Factory, ezone, Home Town, Megamart (delete Megamart) and many more partners in your city
4) Redemption at online partners: You can redeem your PAYBACK points to make payments at www.bookmyshow.com, www.futurebazaar.com, www.makemytrip.com and many others
What are the reward redemption options under the PAYBACK programme?
You can choose rewards from the PAYBACK rewards catalogue for a wide variety of categories and products. Each reward requires a certain number of points available to redeem it. You can choose the reward corresponding to the points in your account to place the redemption order.
What if in case I receive a wrong or damaged product?
PAYBACK commits to always delivering the right product. In the unlikely event that this happens, please call the PAYBACK Contact Center (1860-258-5000) within 7 days from the receipt of the product and PAYBACK will ship the right product to your mailing address.
Can I cancel my redemption order?
Orders placed through PAYBACK can be cancelled only by calling the Contact Center (1860-258-5000) within 24 hours from cancelling the order. The Contact Center operates from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., all days of the week. The cancellation has to take place on the same day.
Should I pay the octroi or entry tax or any other charges when the product is delivered?
The product is shipped to your mailing address free of cost. There is no need to pay any charges for the product at the time of its delivery. If you are asked to pay any extra charges, please do not accept the product and call the PAYBACK Contact Center (1860-258-5000)
What should I do in case I do not receive my PAYBACK Card?
You may not have received your PAYBACK Card due to either of the following reasons:
1) The Card is returned to PAYBACK due to incorrect address or your unavailability at the address. 2) Your complete address details are not available with us. Please call up either the ICICI Bank Customer Care or the PAYBACK Contact Centre and PAYBACK will do the needful to the get your PAYBACK Card delivered to you.
What happens if I lose my PAYBACK Card?
1) Please report the lost card details to the PAYBACK Contact Center (1860-258-5000). Once a card is reported lost, it will be blocked and under no circumstances will it be unblocked.
2) A fresh card can be issued to you when you authenticate the details of your account by calling up the PAYBACK Contact Center (1860-258-5000).
How do I update my contact / other information at PAYBACK?
You may update your information through any of the following channels:
1) Register yourself on the PAYBACK website and get access to update your information instantly. 2) You may also call the PAYBACK Contact Center (1860-258-5000) and place a request for updating your information. Your information will be updated within 2 working days.