ICICI Bank Privileges
- Buy 1 ticket and get the other ticket free any day of the week, on www.bookmyshow.com
- Get up to 2 free tickets per month valued at up to ₹ 300 per ticket.
- Successful booking is on first come first serve basis and is subject to daily stock availability.
- To book your movie ticket and for detailed Terms & Conditions, please click here.
Gear up for a golfing experience like no other. Perfect your swing with exclusive access and privileges at the most iconic golfing greens in India and around the world.
Complimentary rounds of golf every month
As an ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card member, you are entitled to up to 2 complimentary rounds/ lessons of golf every calendar month* if the total retail spends on your card is equal to or more than Rs. 50,000 in the previous calendar month.
To book your game:
- Simply visit www.teetimes.golftripz.com and create a Golftripz account using the same email ID as registered with ICICI Bank Credit Cards
- The complimentary round of golf will be visible in your Golftripz account after the 10th day of the next month. This will be available for you to play anytime in the next 2 months.
- Explore available tee time slots at leisure and make your preferred booking.
- Track all your bookings online.
To view the updated list of golf courses, please click here.
*For complete details on the Golf Programme and the associated Terms and Conditions, please click here.
You may also call i-Assist, our 24x7 concierge service at 1800-26-70731 (toll free for MTNL/BSNL lines) or 022-67872016 (standard call charges applicable), for assistance with online booking.
- Save a minimum of 15% on your dining bill at participating restaurants.
- For more detail please visit www.culinarytreats.com
- Please present your card while settling the bill to avail the applicable discount.
- You can also download the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats mobile app from Apple iStore or Google Play.
Relax while i-Assist, our 24x7 premium concierge service takes care of all your needs from making travel and hotel reservations to booking cars and delivering movie tickets at your doorstep. To contact the i-Assist team please call our new numbers 1800 26 70731 (toll free for MTNL/BSNL) or 022 6787 2016 (standard call charges applicable).
The services include:
- Hotel referral & reservation
- Restaurant referral & reservation
- Flight referral & reservation
- Car rental & limousine service
- Flower & gift assistance
- Booking & delivery of movie tickets
- Medical concierge privileges
- Emergency auto assistance across India
Enjoy peace of mind with enhanced security features and insurance cover.
- Stay protected with an air accident insurance of ₹ 1 crore and a lost card liability of ₹ 50,000 that includes loss up to 2 days prior to reporting the same
- Account Takeover Cover: Remain protected in the event of your personal details being accessed and misused by a third person
For details on the insurance cover, click here
Chip and Pin Security
- Our Credit Cards come with an embedded microchip which provides additional security against counterfeiting and duplication of cards.
- The new chip cards have an extra layer of security in the form of a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- You will be required to enter your PIN on the terminal for transactions at merchant outlets
- To know more about Chip and PIN security, please click here
- This PIN is not required for online transactions. Please register your card for 3D Secure (MasterCard SecureCode/American Express SafeKey) on our website for online transactions
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions at any fuel outlet.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,367 ATMs