IDENTITY AND ADDRESS PROOF
Any one of the following documents would serve as proof of identity and address (OVD) of the Customer:
- Driving Licence issued by the Regional Transport Authority
- Voter ID
- Job card issued by NREGA, signed by a State Government Officer
- Letter from the National Population Register
- Proof of possession of a complete Aadhaar number.
PAN Card issued in India is no longer considered a valid proof of identity.
COMMUNICATION ADDRESS PROOF
If the above address proof does not contain your communication address, then the following documents can be considered as proof of address. In such cases, the customer has to update the OVD with a communication address and submit it to the bank within 3 months of account opening.
- Utility Bill, not older than 2 months (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill)
- Property Tax Bill or Municipal Tax receipt, not older than one year
- Letter of Allotment for accommodation from the employer issued by the State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies
- Leave and Licence agreement with any of the above employers. Agreement to contain the customer’s name as the employee
- Pension or family pension payment orders issued to retired employees by the government departments or public sector undertakings, if they contain the address.
- Please produce the original document(s) for verification & a photocopy of each document.
- Please fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS using Black ink.
- Please countersign in case of any overwriting.
- Please avail of the nomination facility.
* Mandatory to provide Permanent address and telephone number.
iWish is a unique online Goal based savings
Diversify your investment portfolio with Mutual Funds
Plan for retirement & save tax with National Pension System
Designed to fulfil your different needs in every stage of life
Trusted plans to secure your family
Start retirement planning with Public Provident Fund