As an established business owner or a budding entrepreneur, you must have always dreamt of building a profitable business. This is only possible when you have the right environment or a workplace to achieve your aspirations. If you have been intending to raise funds for commercial or office premises, then let us be a part of your lending needs.
Whether you are thinking of purchasing a new office space, expanding your present business or simply improving or renovating your existing office, ICICI Bank’s Loan for Commercial Property is just the right solution for your commercial lending needs.
The Loan for Commercial Property caters to organised and unorganised sectors, across various industries, thus, enabling you to establish a commercial set up at attractive interest rates, starting from a minimum of <9>% onwards, per annum. The loan can be used to purchase, construct, extend or refurbish office premises.
Enjoy a quick loan disbursal process and a host of other benefits, offered by ICICI Bank.
For asistance, request a callback
Multiple uses: The Office Premises Loan by ICICI Bank is specifically offered to self-employed professionals/non-professionals who want to purchase a new office space, revamp the existing one
Easy documentation: When it comes to Office Premises Loan documents, it is a simple and convenient process. With minimum paperwork, you can avail instant funds for buying or improving or growing your business presence
Transfer of Loan:You can also opt for a balance transfer of your loan, if you are struggling with high interest rates on your Non-residential Property Loans.
To qualify for the Loan for Commercial Property offer, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Any resident Indian can apply for the Loan for Commercial Property
- It is available only to the self-employed professionals and non-professionals
- The business should have been in operation for a maximum of 3 years.
With our Office Premises Loan, you get access to funds at lower interest rates. As a self-employed individual who wants to start a business, you can borrow the loan, without incurring any hidden charges.
Below are the Loan for Commercial Property documents you need to produce, at the time of application:
Proof of identity & residence:
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, passport or driving licence.
Proof of Income:
- Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years
- Last 3 years’ Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statements
- Last 6 month’s Current Account Statements.
Proof of Business Ownership:
- Copy of the Buyer Agreement
- Copy of the Title Deed (including the previous chain of papers, if purchased by the earlier owner).
An Office Premises Loan also known as a Non-Residential Property Loan, is a loan facility offered by ICICI Bank to the self-employed professionals and non-professionals who want to construct, expand, renovate, or buy an office space, to achieve their business goals. Apply for an ICICI Bank Office Premises Loan, online or offline.
Any self-employed professional and self-employed non-professional is eligible for an Office Premises Loan.
To be eligible for the loan, here are the essential documents that you should produce, along with a duly signed application form:
- Proof of Identity & Residence: You can produce either your Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, or Driving Licence
- Proof of Income: You need to submit the last 3 years ITR, with computation of Income, last 3 years’ Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statements attested by a CA and last 6 months’ Current Account Statements
- Property Documents: You need to submit a Copy of Allotment or the Buyer Agreement and Title Deeds.
ICICI Bank offers Office Premises Loan interest rate starting from 9% p.a.
The minimum loan amount one can avail of is Rs 5 crore, depending on your financial status and the type of business you are planning to open or expand.
You can apply for an Office Premises Loan through either the online or offline mode. In the online mode, customers can apply through an app or website, while in the offline mode, customers can reach out to any nearest ICICI Bank Branch or any ICICI Bank representative.