Features & Benefits of Commercial Property Purchase Loan
Whether you are thinking of purchasing a new office space, expanding your present business or simply improving or renovating your existing office, ICICI Bank’s Commercial Property Purchase Loan is just the right solution for your commercial lending needs.
The Commercial Property Purchase Loan caters to organised and unorganised sectors, across various industries, thus, enabling you to establish a commercial set up at attractive interest rates, The loan can be used to purchase, construct, extend or refurbish office premises.
Enjoy a quick loan disbursal process and a host of other benefits, offered by ICICI Bank.
For details, give us a missed call on 9022499400
For asistance, request a callback
To qualify for the Commercial Property Purchase Loan offer, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Any resident Indian can apply for the Commercial Property Purchase Loan
- It is available only to the salaried, self-employed professionals and non-professionals
- The business should have been in operation for a maximum of 3 years.
With our Commercial Property Purchase Loan, you get access to funds at lower interest rates. As a self-employed individual who wants to start a business, you can borrow the loan, without incurring any hidden charges.
Below are the Commercial Property Purchase Loan documents you need to produce, at the time of application:
Proof of identity & residence:
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, passport or driving licence.
Proof of Income:
- Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years
- Last 3 years’ Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statements
- Last 6 month’s Current Account Statements.
Proof of Business Ownership:
- Copy of the Buyer Agreement
- Copy of the Title Deed (including the previous chain of papers, if purchased by the earlier owner).
Commercial Property Purchase Loan also known as a Non-Residential Property Loan, is a loan facility offered by ICICI Bank to the self-employed professionals and non-professionals who want to construct, expand, renovate, or buy an office space, to achieve their business goals. Apply for an ICICI Bank Commercial Property Purchase Loan, online or offline.
Any salaried, self-employed professional and self-employed non-professional is eligible for an Commercial Property Purchase Loan.
To be eligible for the loan, here are the essential documents that you should produce, along with a duly signed application form:
- Proof of Identity & Residence: You can produce either your Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, or Driving Licence
- Proof of Income: You need to submit the last 3 years ITR, with computation of Income, last 3 years’ Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statements attested by a CA and last 6 months’ Current Account Statements
- Property Documents: You need to submit a Copy of Allotment or the Buyer Agreement and Title Deeds.
You can apply for Commercial Property Purchase Loan through either the online or offline mode. In the online mode, customers can apply through an app or website, while in the offline mode, customers can reach out to any nearest ICICI Bank Branch or any ICICI Bank representative.