Janmitra Card can be used for –
- Cashless bus travels in Ahmedabad
- Buy tickets and store passes for Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS)
- Buy tickets and store passes for Ahmedabad Municipal Transport System (AMTS)
- Payment of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) Professional Tax and AMC Property Tax
- Payments of Kankaria Lakefront entry
- Payments of Sabarmati Riverfront entry
- Shopping mall payments, at restaurants, other digital payments using Point of Sale (POS) machines
- Payments for AMC run parking.
Where can you get Janmitra Card and Top Up your Janmitra Card?
Please refer to the below locations for issuance and top up of Janmitra Card. Please carry a photocopy of your identity card to the issuance counter for purchasing a new Janmitra Card. You can also visit the below locations for the top up of your Janmitra Card.
- All BRTS Stations in Ahmedabad
- All City Civic Centers of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
- Ritz Hotel AMTS Depot
- Sarangpur AMTS Depot
- Vadaj AMTS Depot
Service Delivery Outlets
The Bank has set up various service delivery outlets for issuance and top up of Janmitra Card. Please refer to the below link to find a service delivery outlet nearest to your location.
For information on issuance points and recharge of card, SMS JANMITRA to 5676766.
Standard SMS rates apply.
- One Card for all travel and payment needs across Ahmedabad
- Cashless Tap-N-Go travel in BRTS bus travel using your Card
- Passes for BRTS and AMTS can be stored on the Card
- Get 40% off on BRTS student and handicap passes
- Get 10% off on all BRTS tickets using Janmitra Card
- Janmitra users can enjoy free 2 Mbps Wi-Fi service at BRTS Stations
- Exclusive offers when you use Janmitra Card at selected restaurants in Ahmedabad. Please click here to view all offers
- Pay using Card at Kankaria Lake Front Entry, Sabarmati River Front Entry
- Pay using Card at AMC run parking.
- Replacement fees for non-personalised card – ₹ 50 inclusive of taxes
- Replacement fees for personalised card - ₹ 75 inclusive of taxes.
- Top Up via UPI: Recharge your Janmitra Card via UPI. VPA for your card: Janmitra.<10 digit Registered Mobile Number><Last Four Digits of Card number>@icici. For example: If your registered mobile number and last 4 digits of your cards are is 9999999999 and 1234 respectively, transfer funds via UPI to the VPA Janmitra.99999999991234@icici to top uo your card
- Online Top Up: Recharge online from the online customer portal. Please click on Customer Portal Login to continue
- Cash Top Up: Cash Top Up is available at all our listed outlets and BRTS stations.