How To Use The Debit Card For Transactions At Merchant Outlets Outside India?
- Look for Visa/MasterCard sign to check whether the merchant accepts card payments
- Present your debit card for payment
- Merchant swipes/dips the card
- Enter ATM PIN in case the chip card is dipped (For non chip cards, the ATM PIN might not be required for transactions in certain countries)
- Sign the chargeslip
How To Use The Debit Card For ATM Cash Withdrawal Transactions Outside India?
- Look for Visa/MasterCard sign at the ATM to make sure whether it accepts your card
- Dip your debit card at the ATM machine
- Enter your ATM PIN and Withdrawal amount as instructed
- Get cash and the a print of the chargeslip
- Maintain charge slip for future reference
Coral+ Debit Cards
Sapphiro Debit Cards
Rubyx Debit Card
Coral Paywave Contactless Debit Card
EMI on Debit Card is one of the payment options available across local merchants and online websites. With your ICICI Bank Debit/ATM Cards you can now make payments in easy monthly instalments.
Eligible customers will see this option on the payment page during checkout for online transactions or SMS DCEMI_xxxx(last four digits of yourdebit card) to 5676766.
You have to visit Flipkart/Amazon website or their respective mobile app or mobile site. Select the product and add it to cart. Choose “EMI” option for payment, select “ICICI Bank-Debit Card” under “Easy Instalments”, enter the Debit Card details and complete the transaction.