|Mark up Fee||3.5% + service tax|
|ATM Cash withdrawal Fee abroad||Rs. 125 + service tax|
|Balance Enquiry abroad||Rs. 25 + Service tax|
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
What all I can use my Debit Card for payments abroad?
While there are endless possibilities how you card comes handy while you travel, here’s a small list –
- Dining – Whatever be the cuisine, enjoy every delicacy with your debit card
- Travel booking – Embark your international journey by booking your travel with your debit card. Be it air ticket, hotel or cab, your card is accepted for every travel need
- Shopping – Get access to your favorite international brand, be it apparel or electronic, buy all your souvenirs and make your travel memorable with your debit card
Is it secure to use your card abroad or on international websites?
Yes, it is secure to use your card globally as :
- ICICI Bank issues EMV chip debit cards for international usage. These cards have all card data encrypted in a micro chip, which is difficult to duplicate. Thus it protects your card from skimming. To get your chip card, contact our 24 hour customer care
- Cardholder reserves rights for chargeback in case of any dispute with regards to online transaction*
What are the charges?
The following charges apply
Does my card get me offers abroad?
Yes, your Card comes with wide network of Visa/MasterCard and shall entitle for the following benefits:-
You get 10X PAYBACK points for every Rs. 200 spent internationally, Be it online or at any Merchant website.
To know more offers on your card click on below links:
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs