Activate Your Debit Card
Now you can use your ICICI Bank Debit Card without going to the ATM for activating the Debit Card.
For instance, you can use your debit card directly at:
- Retail merchant outlets (for shopping, dining, fuel) using your ATM PIN
- Every online transactions (bill payment, shopping, ticket booking etc.) by generating a 3D secure PIN
- IVR (Interactive voice response) transactions using your ATM PIN
- All ATMs for cash withdrawals, balance inquiries and other ATM transactions using your ATM PIN
In case you have not received your ATM PIN, please contact our 24-hour Customer Care to generate the ATM PIN for your Debit Card.
Enable International/Online Transactions
You can enable your card for International/Online transactions 24X7 by following any of these options:
- Log in to iMobile > Services > Card Services > Modify Debit Card Limit
- Log in to Internet Banking > Service Requests > Bank Accounts > ATM/Debit Card Related > Increase/decrease Debit Card Limit
- Log in to InstaBIZ > Services > Debit Card Services > Debit Card Limit Change
- Log in to Corporate Internet Banking > Service Requests > Card Related > Debit Card Limit Change
In case you require any further information, please write to us at email@example.com from your registered e-mail ID or call our Customer Care.
Generate 3D Secure PIN
For doing an online transactions, all you need to do is to register your card with ICICI Bank for Verified by Visa / Master Secure Code. The registration shall provide added protection or safety against fraudulent transaction on your card, even if you misplace or lose it.
Having Trouble Using Your Debit Card ?
How to use your Debit Card at retail outlets?
- The merchant swipes or dips your card at a POS terminal
- Merchant enters the transaction amount on the POS terminal. Verify the transaction amount
- The POS machine will prompt for the ATM PIN to be entered by you
- You enter your Debit Card ATM PIN in the machine
- Once you enter the correct PIN and sign the charge slip, the transaction is confirmed and completed
How to use your debit card for online transaction?
- Log on to a website for online transaction
- Select the items and Click on Make Payment Sector
- Enter your debit card number, cvv and expiry date
- Enter Your Six digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) to Complete the process
Coral+ Debit Cards
Sapphiro Debit Cards
Rubyx Debit Card
Coral Paywave Contactless Debit Card
EMI on Debit Card is one of the payment options available across local merchants and online websites. With your ICICI Bank Debit/ATM Cards you can now make payments in easy monthly instalments.
Eligible customers will see this option on the payment page during checkout for online transactions or SMS DCEMI_xxxx(last four digits of yourdebit card) to 5676766.
You have to visit Flipkart/Amazon website or their respective mobile app or mobile site. Select the product and add it to cart. Choose “EMI” option for payment, select “ICICI Bank-Debit Card” under “Easy Instalments”, enter the Debit Card details and complete the transaction.