ICICI Bank credit cards come with a lot of exciting offers and discounts that ease your shopping expenses.
Personal Loan on Credit Card
You can now avail personal loans through your ICICI Bank credit cards with instant approvals.
Card Protection Plan
ICICI Bank offers a credit card protection plan and this will help you protect your cards from being misused in case of theft or loss.
Credit Limit Increase
You can easily request and increase the limit on your ICICI Bank credit cards.
Statements & Bills
You can pay your mobile, electricity, gas, water bills via your ICICI Bank credit cards online.
EMI on Cards
With your ICICI Bank credit card, you can use the EMI facility offered by the bank.
ICICI Bank credit cards allow you to earn reward points every time you swipe the card.
Latest Payment Methods
Check out our latest payment methods
- Login to your account with your user ID and password to view your credit card statement.
- Important information for customers holding ICICI Bank Visa Signature Credit Card on the priority pass benefit. For details, please click here.
- A redemption handling fee along with Goods and Services Tax (GST) is levied for a redemption request for reward points earned on your ICICI Bank Credit Card, ICICI Bank Debit Card or ‘My Savings Rewards’.
For details, please click here
- Card members holding ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card earn 2 PAYBACK reward points on every ₹100 spent on all purchases, except fuel.
Option 1 - Through SMS
Step 1 - Send the last four digits of your 16-digit ICICI Bank Credit Card number to 5676766 from your registered mobile number only.
Step 2 - You will receive your IVR OTP (IOTP)/OTP only on your registered mobile number. The ‘IOTP with an SMS‘ option can be generated by following these simple steps here, click here
Option 2 - Log in to the 3Dsecure section of www.icicibank.com
Step 1 - Visit https://www.3dsecure.icicibank.com
Step 2 - Enter the 16-digit card number, ‘Valid From’ and ‘Date of Birth’ mentioned on your ICICI Bank Credit Card.
Step 3 - Generate IOTP/OTP request.
Step 4 - You will receive the IOTP only on your registered mobile number.
Option 3 - Real-time OTP generation
Step 1 - At the time of the IVR transaction, enter your 16-digit card number, ‘Expiry Date’ and CVV code mentioned on your ICICI Bank Credit Card.
Step 2 - You will receive the IOTP only on your registered mobile number.
For details, follow the simple steps here
A Credit Card balance is the available balance from the sanctioned credit amount, which a Cardholder can use to purchase goods through the following methods: Online, Point of Sale, Cash Withdrawal etc.
A Credit Card Statement is a summary of spends and payments made through the Credit Card during the specific period of credit cycle.
Reward Points are awarded against retail purchases on your ICICI Bank Credit Card, which may differ between cards. It can be redeemed on our reward platform.
You can activate your Credit Card for International transactions through iMobile Pay or Retail Internet Banking (RIB).
ICICI Bank offers a varied range of Gemstone and Co-branded Credit Cards which fulfils your day-to-day expenditure requirement along with exciting offers and discounts on selective range of products throughout the year.
A Credit Card is a payment card that works on the concept of purchasing now and paying later. A Credit Card is accepted universally and allows the Cardholder to purchase goods without cash. Bank issues the Credit Card with a certain credit limit amount to spend basis the customer's income eligibility and profile. There is a set time period for paying the Credit Card bill however, in case of any delay the customer has to pay the utilised amount along with an interest and other charges.
The benefits of an ICICI Bank Credit Card:
- Universal payment acceptance
- Earn Reward Points or cashback for every retail spend made on ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Enjoy credit free payment days of maximum up to 48 days including the due-date
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Exciting discount offers on dine-out and movie tickets
- VISA lounge access benefits
- Build a credit history etc.
Eligible applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India
- Be between the age limit of 21 years till 58 years, if salaried
- Up to 65 years of age, if self-employed
- Must fulfil the minimum income requirement at the time of application.
Existing customers can avail of various benefits of a Credit Card, including rewards, cashback, discounts, and travel privileges, among others.
Two wheeler loan
Our Two-Wheeler Loans can be applied online, with zero hassle.
Pre Owned Used Car Loan
Pre-owned Car Loan interest rates are attractive.
Loan against Car
These loans can be used for any additional requirements.