Track Deliverables feature lets you know the status of deliverables dispatched to you by ICICI Bank like cheque book, Credit/ Debit card, bank statements etc. The deliverable status can be tracked by logging into Internet Banking or iMobile (Services > Check Status > Track Deliverables).
|iMobile app is available on
Track Deliverables features
- You can search on the basis of account number
- You can track the status of the deliverables dispatched in the past 90 days
Stages in dispatch
Listed below are the various stages in the dispatch of a deliverable:
- Dispatched: Your deliverable has been handed over to courier by ICICI Bank for dispatch
- In-Transit, Awaiting delivery information: Your deliverable has been dispatched by ICICI Bank through courier and is in transit. Awaiting detailed information from dispatch agency
- Attempted, Awaiting delivery information: First delivery attempt made by courier agency was unsuccessful. Courier will attempt the delivery again
- Shipment delivered: Your shipment has been delivered
- Undelivered, Returned to Bank: Delivery attempts made by the courier agency were unsuccessful. Your deliverable has been returned to ICICI Bank. You can contact Customer Care or the nearest ICICI Bank branch.
Note: There may be a lag in updating the delivery information from couriers. Most recent information available will be displayed to you.