Instant banking experience is instant, the account number is generated instantly and you can transact instantly.
Get discounts on food delivery through Virtual Debit Card on iMobile app. Personalised experience on the account you can set your own options and limits on Debit Card and personalise your Debit Card image and recommendation on offers and there’s so much more.
Insurance or benefits?
How about both?
- Complimentary Air Accident Insurance: Rs 50,000
Convenient banking at your convenience.
- 24x7 banking access with iMobile and Internet Banking services.
- Free e-mail statements.
- 5 free ATM withdrawals at any bank’s ATM every month.
Minimize losses. Maximize returns.
- Earn higher interest by setting a balance limit above which money in the Savings Account will get converted into a Fixed Deposit on request. Multiply your money and minimise your losses when you open an account with ICICI Bank Student Savings Account.
Balance your finances
- Yes! You heard that right. Get an instant online Savings Account created especially for millennials like you from 18-35 years age. Regular banking will never be the same again for you with Student Savings Account.
Debit Card benefits?
- Mine Debit Card to suit your style with options to set transaction limits on the go through iMobile
- Virtual Debit Card which is available instantly on account opening and can be used for e-commerce transactions.
- Upgrade to personalised Mine+ Debit Card with exciting offers on your favourite brands
- Cashback on Select Merchants Zomato, Bigbasket, BookMyShow, Myntra and Bill Payments with Mine+ Debit Card
HOW TO OPEN AN INSTANT STUDENT SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
It’s instant it’s simple - No paperwork no documentation
Go to Savings Account online page
Enter your PAN, Aadhaar and other relevant details
And your Student Savings Account is ready
Student Savings Account can be availed from customers between 18 and 35 years of age only (18 years should be completed).
It’s a Zero Balance Account, so no commitment on balances is required.
MINE plus Debit Card is a personalised Debit Card available for customers.
Customers can upgrade to a MINE plus Debit Card.
|Mine Regular||Mine Premium|
|Subscription Fee||Normal Debit Card fee + GST||599 + GST|
|Cashback||Nil||1% uncapped on select merchants*|
|Utility||Bill payments (excluding tax payments)|
*Offers are subject to change from time to time.
Yes, PAN card is mandatory to open your Account. Without which you cannot proceed with Account opening journey.
All you need is your Aadhaar and PAN. (Please make sure that the Aadhaar is linked with the mobile number).
You can immediately log in to iMobile and start using it.
- Access 250 + banking services from anywhere
- Step 1 Download iMobile from App Store/Play Store
- Step 2 Enter OTP sent on your registered number
- Step 3 Set a PIN of your choice
- Step 4 Enter your user ID, password (if you don't have one, click on Get Password)
- We have made this video to help you bank safe with iMobile
Check out Internet Banking from ICICI Bank
- Log in to www.icicibank.com
- Enter your user ID and password (Get one, if not generated yet)
- Explore exciting deals, discounts, services and products from ICICI Bank
- We have made this video to help you bank safe with ICICI Bank Internet Banking
During the account opening journey, you can fund your Account instantly online using any of your existing bank accounts.
As soon as the account is open, you will have the account number and Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) available. You can fund your account through IMPS or NEFT using this available details.
Yes. You can track your application anytime and continue your journey where you left off.
Yes, your information is completely secure with us.
You can keep a maximum balance of Rs 1 lakh in all your linked deposit accounts. Once our official visits you and successfully completes your KYC verification, you can use it without any limitations.
As per RBI guidelines, you need to do your KYC verification (Biometric or KYC verification) within one year of account opening.
- Post KYC verification, your account becomes a normal Savings Account with limits of Rs 1 lakh account balance and cumulative inflows of Rs <2> lakh getting removed
- For KYC verification, you can opt for video KYC during journey or within 72 hours of account opening. Click here to complete your video KYC
- Biometric can be done by visiting any ICICI Bank branch or we can schedule a visit.
FATCA stands for Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act. It is an RBI guideline to collect FATCA from every customer who opens a Savings Account with us.
- Use Virtual Debit Card on iMobile for shopping/transacting online
- Virtual Debit Card can be accessed on iMobile immediately post account opening
- Physical Debit Card is sent to you through courier and it reaches within 7 days of account opening
- Generate your Debit Card PIN digitally through iMobile (Service >Card PIN service> Debit/ Credit Card PIN generation
- Debit Card domestic daily spending/withdrawal limit of Rs 1,00,000/ Rs 50,000
- Block/Unblock/Set transaction limit on your Debit Card through iMobile (Service section > Card Services)
- Explore exclusive offers across groceries, medicine, entertainment and much more. Explore now at https://www.icicibank.com/offers/categories/debit-card.page
Yes, your Cheque book will be dispatched to your communication address after successful KYC verification by our sales officer
No, there are no charges or fees applicable while withdrawing from your Savings Account.
Yes, Savings Account number is generated instantly upon successful completion of account opening, on the final page. The customer can successfully view the account number and other account related details.
Nil for 20 payable-at-par cheque leaves in a year; Rs 20 for every additional cheque book of 10 leaves
Rs 50 per DD up to Rs 10,000; Rs 5 per thousand rupees or part thereof for DD of more than Rs 10,000, subject to a minimum of Rs 75 and maximum of Rs 15,000.
1) Number limit (sum total of deposits and withdrawals)
4 free cash transactions per month.
Charges above free limits: Rs 150 per transaction.
2) Value limit (sum total of deposits and withdrawals)
The value limit is inclusive of both Home and Non-Home branch transactions.
a) Home Branch (branch where account is opened or ported)
Up to Rs 2 lakh. Free per month per account.
Above Rs 2 lakh – Rs 5 per Rs 1,000 subject to a minimum of Rs 150.
b) Non-Home Branch
No charges for cash transactions value up to Rs 25,000 per day.
Above Rs 25,000 – Rs 5 per Rs 1,000 subject to a minimum of Rs 150.
3) Third party cash transaction (sum total of deposits and withdrawals)
Up to a limit of Rs 25,000 per day – Rs 150 per transaction.
Above Rs 25,000 not allowed.
5 free ATM withdrawals at any bank ATM every month.
Yes, charges are levied at Rs 15 per quarter.
The annual fees for Debit Card is levied at Rs 150 per annum*
*Taxes at prevailing rates as per Government rules shall be applicable over and above the mentioned charges.