PIONEER IN ONLINE OVERSEAS TRANSFER:
Why Should You Send Money Abroad Through Money2World?
Safety & security
Competitive & confirmed exchange rate
Quick & easy transfer, available 24x7
Smart money transfer
Online Money Transfer using Money2World
Money transfer from India to other countries around the world is made easy and convenient with 24x7 ICICI Bank Money2World facility. This online money transfer facility is available for Resident & Non-Resident Indian ICICI Bank Account holders & Resident Indians without ICICI Bank Account.
Branch Based Transfers
Walk-in to the nearest forex enabled ICICI Bank branch. The branch can assist you in sending money overseas. Transfer money using Wire Transfer or Foreign Currency Demand Drafts.
We understand the things that matter the most to you for money transfer abroad
Set up Standing Instructions, to transfer money abroad for your repeat transactions.
Make your repeat money transfers more convenient, with our Standing Instruction feature.
Never again go through the hassles of not making your regular payments.
Block your rate
- Choose your desired exchange rate for your money transfer abroad
- Auto initiate the payment at your desired exchange rate
- Complete the payment at your desired exchange rate in a 30-day time period, once the ICICI Bank rate reaches your desired rate.
- Set up a personalised exchange rate alert, with the Rate Alert feature
- Take smart and informed decisions, with our feature.
Convert and transfer Indian rupees to 21 currencies
Send money abroad online anytime, from anywhere
- Get an exchange rate commitment from ICICI Bank Money2World, when you send money abroad with the confirmed exchange rate feature
- Know the rate applicable for your online money transfer transaction, when initiating the same
- Experience hassle-free transactions, even if the exchange rate fluctuates between the booking time and the transaction processing time.
- 2-factor authentication, to protect your account and transfers
- Authenticate all transfers using the Debit Card grid value and OTP sent to your registered mobile numbers
- End-to-end 250-bit encryption
- End-to-end online transactions.
To avail of this service, you need To either have ICICI Bank Savings Account or you should be a Resident Indian with a valid Indian mobile number, email id, PAN number and a valid address proof. If you do not have an ICICI Bank Account, you need to complete a one-time registration which can be done online if you have PAN, Aadhaar and an Aadhaar registered mobile number. If you do not have Aadhaar or Aadhaar registered mobile number, you can complete your registration from the branch.
The limit for fund transfer abroad for ICICI Bank’s resident Savings Account holder from ICICI Bank Internet Banking is up to USD 25,000 or its equivalent per transaction and USD 250,000 or its equivalent per financial year
NRE account balances are freely repatriable. There is no limit specified for outward remittances from such accounts.t to any purpose specific limit specified by Reserve Bank of India. For NRO account it is subject to a limitation of USD 1,000,000 in a financial year and you can repatriate your current income for the current financial year. Current year is the financial year in which the remittance is sought to be made. Balances in the NRO account arising out of capital receipts can also be repatriated up to USD 1,000,000.