Manage your loan account online
Existing customers can manage their loan account online. Login to the website to access the following
- Loan Summary
- Provisional Income Tax Certificate
- Final Income Tax Certificate
- With effect from May 01, 2020, the turnaround time for list of documents issuance for Mortgage Loan has been revised from existing 7 working days to 15 working days.
- With effect from December 1 , 2019, Mortgage Loan prepayment statement issuance TAT has been revised from existing 7 days to 15 days
- RBI through its guideline dated August 2, 2019 has clarified that banks shall not charge foreclosure charges/ pre-payment penalties on any floating rate term loan sanctioned for purposes other than business, to individual borrowers with or without co-obligants.
Hence foreclosure charges / pre-payment penalties will be applicable on floating rate term loan sanctioned for business purposes to individual borrowers.
Click here to refer the RBI Circular.
Conversion options for interest rate reduction
You can reduce the existing rate of interest of your Mortgage loan, by availing our conversion option. By exercising this conversion option, you can either convert your existing margin to the applicable prevailing margin or you can switch from floating rate to fixed rate or vice versa.
You can take the benefit of the conversion facility, by paying a conversion fee of 0.5%*plus applicable goods & service tax on your outstanding loan amount if prepayment charges are applicable in the loan. If prepayment charges are not applicable in the loan then Rs. 1000/- plus applicable goods & service tax will be applicable as conversion fee. Under the conversion facility, you also have an option of either reducing your monthly installment (EMI)** and/or the loan tenure**.
To know more about the conversion facility and the applicable rate or scheme options, you can call our customer care.
You can also visit our loan servicing branch to avail the conversion facility with the following documents:
- Conversion Request Letter, click here to download the document.
- Cheque/Cash for payment of conversion fees.
- Identity proof of applicant and co-applicant (if applicable).
Further please note signature of applicant and co-applicant (wherever applicable) is required on all pages of conversion document.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 15,280 ATMs