ICICI Bank offers a secured loan type in the form of a Loan Against Specialised Property, with a slight modification to benefit the borrowers. It is specifically offered by the bank, wherein a borrower can secure a loan by mortgaging only a specific use property.
Available at affordable interest rates, get easy access to funds with a maximum loan amount on your LAP of up to Rs 5 crore and enjoy comfortable Loan Against Specialised Property EMIs, with a long tenure, of up to 10 years.
For details, give us a missed call on 9022499400
Request A Callback
Any resident Indian can apply for a Loan Against Specialised Property
Any self-employed individual with a minimum age of 25 to a maximum of 65 years, can apply
- You can apply for the loan, individually or jointly
- All property owners need to be co-applicants. However, it is not necessary that the co-applicants need to be co-owners
- Self-employed professionals can be doctors, lawyers, chartered accountants, architects, consultants, engineers or company secretaries
- Self-employed non-professionals can be hospital operators/owners, trusts, societies, private or public limited companies, partnership firms or proprietorship firms.
Proof of Identity and Residence
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Driver’s License
Proof of Income
- Income Tax Returns, along with income computation for the last 3 years
- Last 3 years Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account statements of the business entity, attested by a CA
- Last 6 months bank statements of the business entity
- Copy of the Buyer Agreement
- Title deeds of the property, including the previous chain of documents from previous owners
- Details of ongoing loans of the borrower and the business, including outstanding amount, security, purpose, instalments etc.