Get Started

Savings Account is available for Resident Individual (sole or joint account), Foreign national and Hindu undivided family (HUF) customers, who are above 18 years. Customers below 18 years, can open a Young Stars / Smart Star Savings Account and above 60 years can open a Life Plus Senior Savings Account.


You can apply for ICICI Bank Savings Account through any of the below channels.

  • Apply for Savings account online. Apply Now
  • Send an SMS 'TAB' to 5676766
  • Visit nearest ICICI Bank Branch

Please note below points for Online Savings Account application:

  • Single account for individuals over 18 years and above can be opened online
  • Aadhaar number with registered Mobile number is mandatory
  • Permanent Account Number (PAN) is mandatory

List of KYC documents:


Identity & Address Proof


Any one of the following documents would serve as proof of identity & address (OVD) of the Customer. 

  • Passport
  • Driving Licence issued by Regional Transport Authority
  • Voter ID
  • Job card issued by NREGA signed by State Government Officer
  • Letter from National Population Register
  • Proof of possession of complete Aadhaar number

Communication Address proof: If the above address proof does not contain communication address, then the following documents can be considered as proof of address. In such cases customer to update the OVD with communication address and submit to bank in 3 months of account opening.

  • Utility Bill not older than 2 months (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill).
  • Property Tax Bill or Municipal Tax receipt not older than one year.
  • Letter of allotment for accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies
  • Leave and licence agreement with any of the above employers. Agreement to contain Customer’s name as Employee.
  • Pension or family pension payment orders issued to retired employees by government departments or public sector undertakings, if they contain the address.