Now you can use Internet Banking for making online international fund transfer through a convenient & secure way. Key features of this service are:
- Request can be placed any time , 24x7
- Request would be processed within 1 working day excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- Remit in 16 currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, SGD, AUD, CAD, JPY, CHF, SEK, DKK, NOK, AED, HKD, QAR, SAR and NZD
- Remit up to USD 25,000 or equivalent currency in INR
- Purpose of remittance can be Education, Employment Abroad, Emigration, Medical Treatment, Maintenance of close relative, Purchase of Goods/Medicines etc. for Personal Use, Visa fees and Police verification
Important points to consider before placing a request
- Fund Transfer Abroad facility is only applicable to resident individuals having registered mobile number updated in ICICI Bank records
- Remittance cannot be initiated to self account overseas i.e. Remitter cannot transfer the funds to his/her own overseas account
- Mode of transfer can be Wire / Telegraphic transfers only. For Demand Draft, please visit your nearest ICICI Bank branch
How to initiate Fund Transfer Abroad requestJust login to your ICICI Bank Internet Banking account and navigate to 'Fund Transfer Abroad' option and experience the convenient way of transferring funds abroad online
How can I get my Internet Banking User ID and Password?
Your Internet Banking User ID and Password is provided in your Welcome Kit given at the time of account opening. In case you have forgotten your User ID, call our 24-hour Customer Care and authenticate yourself on IVR by entering 16-digit card number and 4-digit ATM PIN to get your User ID instantly over the call. To generate your Internet Banking password online, click here
How can I register my mobile number?
Register your mobile number at select ICICI Bank ATMs. Click here to view demo. You can also, visit your nearest ICICI Bank Branch to register your mobile number. Know more