- ₹ 50,000
- ₹ 50,00,000
- 12 Months
- 72 Months
Disclaimer*: Our Personal Loan EMI calculator offers estimated monthly instalments which are indicative and tentative and are based upon the details populated by the user. Actual loan terms and eligibility are subject to bank approval. For precise loan details, consult our representatives before decisions based on these estimates.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator FAQs
What are the benefits of using a Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
A Personal Loan EMI Calculator offers the following benefits:
- It simplifies financial planning.
- It accurately determines monthly instalments.
- It ensures better budget management.
- It helps in making informed decisions.
How is the interest on a Personal Loan calculated?
Personal Loan interest calculation takes into consideration factors like principal amount, tenure and applied interest rate, thus helping you to determine the total repayment amount. Once you know all the details, you can use a Personal Loan Interest Rate Calculator to get accurate results regarding the interest payments.
What is the EMI for a Rs 2 lakh Personal Loan?
The EMI calculation for a Rs 2 lakh Personal Loan depends on factors like tenure and interest rate. You can use a Personal Loan EMI Calculator to get an accurate figure once you enter all the variables.
What is the EMI for a Rs 9 lakh Personal Loan?
For a Rs 9 lakh Personal Loan, the EMI varies based on the chosen tenure and interest rate. The interest rate can vary based on your CIBIL score. With a higher CIBIL score, you can get better rates for your loan.
What is the EMI for a Rs 10 lakh Personal Loan?
The EMI calculation for a Rs 10 lakh Personal Loan depends on factors like your loan amount, tenure and interest rate. The higher the interest rate, the higher the EMI. You can get attractive rates if you have a higher CIBIL score.
What is the EMI for a Rs 20 lakh Personal Loan?
The EMI calculation for a Rs 20 lakh Personal Loan depends on factors such as tenure and interest rate. A CIBIL score of over 750 can help you avail competitive rates for your loan and can potentially lower your EMI.
What is the minimum salary requirement for a Rs 20 lakh Personal Loan?
The minimum salary requirement for a Rs 20 lakh Personal Loan varies and you can check your eligibility using a Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator. Monthly obligations and tenure have a significant influence on the loan amount. For example, if your monthly income is Rs 80,000 and you have zero monthly obligations, you can get a Personal Loan of nearly Rs 20 lakh for 60 months.
What is a Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
Personal Loan EMI Calculator is an online tool to calculate the EMI amount a borrower has to pay every month to repay the loan. The EMI Calculator considers the Loan Amount, Interest Rate and Loan Tenure to compute the EMI, Interest payable till the loan tenure and the Balance Loan Amount in a particular period. By using this Personal Loan EMI calculator, you can determine the loan selection, as per your affordability by comparing different Loan Amounts, ROI and Loan Tenure.
What are the factors that can affect your Personal Loan EMI?
EMI is short for ‘Equated Monthly Instalment’ or the Amount that is payable per month if you take a Personal Loan of a certain amount for a certain period.
The calculation of EMI depends on 3 main factors:
Personal Loan Amount – The Rupee value of the loan that you take
Personal Loan Interest Rate – The interest rate that the bank will charge for the Personal Loan
Tenure of Personal Loan – The period for which you take the Personal Loan.
How is Personal Loan EMI calculated?
The most common method is the reducing balance method where interest is calculated on the outstanding loan amount. EMI payments remain constant, but the principal component increases while the interest portion decreases over time.
Personal Loan EMI is calculated using the following formula:
EMI = P × r × (1 + r)^n / ((1 + r)^n - 1)
P = Principal loan amount
r = Monthly interest rate (annual interest rate divided by 12 months)
n = Loan tenure in months
What is a Personal Loan EMI?
EMI or Equated Monthly Instalment is the amount that is payable per month, if you avail a Personal Loan for a certain period. The EMI amount will be used to pay off both the Principal Loan Amount and the Personal Loan Interest over the loan tenure, until the loan is paid in full. The EMI will remain the same throughout the tenure.
How does a Personal Loan Calculator assist with meeting your financial needs?
A Personal Loan Calculator assists you to set a budget, compare loan options, provide accurate repayment information and save time and effort.
- Budget making: Estimating monthly payments for loans can be tough. This is where the EMI tool can help you plan your finances and ensure that you can afford the loan payments.
- Comparison becomes easier: An EMI calculator allows you to compare different loan offers based on interest rates and loan tenures and helps you select the best loan option that suits your financial needs.
- Repayment Information: The approximate total loan amount, interest rate and tenure information is generated with the EMI Calculator to help plan your repayment strategy.
- Saves time and effort: Using Personal Loan EMI Calculator saves time and effort by eliminating manual calculations. You can quickly estimate your EMI by inputting the loan amount, interest rate and loan tenure.
How can a Personal Loan EMI calculator help determine the loan selection?
Select the loan amount as per your requirement and the expected ROI. Now, you can select various tenure options to determine the monthly EMI amount that you can afford.
Alternatively, you can also start with selecting the ROI and the tenure; and then with the help of the EMI amount, you can determine the Loan Amount as per your affordability.
How do I determine the applicable ROI?
The Personal Loan EMI Calculator will give you an option to select ROI ranging between 10.65% p.a. and 16% p.a. However, the applicable ROI is dependent on multiple factors, including the loan amount requested.
You can fill in the application form here to check the applicable ROI and your personal loan eligibility. You can also click here to check your eligibility for the pre-approved Personal Loan and avail of the loan amount instantly.
What are the main features and advantages of ICICI Bank Personal Loans?
The Personal Loans of ICICI Bank are designed to provide financial assistance.
Here are the main features and advantages of a Personal Loan:
- Wide Range of Loan Amounts and Tenures: Our offerings for Personal Loans range from Rs 50,000 to Rs 50,00,000 with flexible repayment tenure ranging from 12 months to 72 months. This helps borrowers choose a loan amount and tenure that suits their financial needs and repayment capabilities.
- Application Process: You can apply for an ICICI Bank Personal Loan online through our website or mobile App. The application process is simple and requires minimal documentation.
- Competitive Interest Rates: Our interest rates are competitive and are based on the individual's credit score and repayment history. The interest rates are fixed, eliminating the hassle of changing EMIs during the tenure and making it easier for individuals to plan their loan repayment.
- Quick Disbursal of Funds: Once the loan is approved, ICICI Bank disburses the funds quickly into your Savings Account. This enables individuals to meet their financial needs and fulfil their personal goals without delay.
- Flexible Repayment Options: ICICI Bank offers flexible repayment options for its Personal Loans, including the option to prepay the loan without any additional charges. This allows individuals to repay their loans faster and save on interest charges.
The above-mentioned features make ICICI Bank Personal Loans a great choice for individuals who are seeking financial assistance to fulfil their personal needs.
See how easy it is to get a Personal Loan! Watch Now
Apply for Personal loan
at your convenience
- Mobile Banking
- Net Banking
- WhatsApp Banking
Apply for Personal loan
at your convenience
Never leave your dreams hanging!
Get a Personal Loan now with minimum documentation.