Service Charges & Fees for Personal Loans
|Description of Charges||Charges applicable|
|Loan Processing Charges / Origination Charges (Non-Refundable)||Upto 2.50% of loan amount plus applicable taxes|
|Prepayment Charges||For salaried customers, 3% on principal outstanding after payment of 1st EMI and nil, if 12 or more EMIs are paid. For MSE classified customers , charges are Nil after payment of the 1st EMI for Loan amount upto 50 lakhs.|
|Additional Interest on late payment||24% per annum|
|Repayment Mode Swap Charges||₹ 500/- per transaction plus applicable taxes|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||₹ 3000/-plus applicable taxes|
|EMI Bounce Charges||₹ 500/- per bounce plus applicable taxes|
- GST and other govt. taxes, levies, etc. applicable as per prevailing rate will be charged over and above these charges at the discretion of ICICI Bank ltd.
- The charges or fees given in above table are subject to change and the one recorded in agreement will be binding over this site.
- Auto Debit Bounce charges: Rs. 50 + applicable taxes#
#Amount will be debited from your savings account.
Interest Rate Range for Personal Loans for period Oct 22 to Dec 22 :
|Type of credit facility||Max||Min||Mean|
|Personal Loan Interest Rates||19.00% p.a.||10.25% p.a.||11.96% p.a.|
- It includes various categories like loan amount, customer relationships, type of corporate/business, etc
- It excludes subsidy, government schemes and loans disbursed under Credit Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) at mandated interest rate of 9.25%
Annual Percentage Rate
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a method to compute annualised credit cost which includes interest rate and processing fee.
The APR calculator does not include charges such as prepayment charges, etc.
To calculate the same, please click here to download the APR calculator.