- Take care of your loved ones, even when you are miles away
- Get value added services like medical, concierge, automotive and lifestyle assistance
- Access high-quality medical care, when you need it
- Benefit from our tie-up with United Health International (UHI), one of the largest and most diverse healthcare companies in the United States
- If you face a medical emergency abroad, get immediate help with our cashless facility
- Your Travel Insurance plan lets you avail cashless hospitalisation facilities worldwide
- Age should not be a limit to make travel plans
- Our Multi Trip Travel Insurance is available for individuals up to 70 years of age
- Customise your policy, as per your travel calendar
- Our Multi Trip Travel Insurance lets you secure up to 30, 45 or 60 days of travel per year, at a single go
- Experience more coverage without travel worries
- Secure your travel with an insurance plan that offers you a sum insured, up to USD 500,000
- If you lose your luggage, we will compensate the loss
- We offer coverage for total loss of check-in baggage, including handbag.
What is covered
|Medical Cover (Includes Medical Evacuation Cost)
|*As per Plan Opted
|Repatriation of Remains
|Total loss of ‘Checked-in Baggage’
|Delay of ‘Checked-in Baggage’ and deductible should be 6 hours
|Loss of Passport and deductible should be USD 50
|Trip cancellation and interruption
|Missed (Flight) Connection
|Emergency Cash Advance
|5% of actuals
|Hijack Distress Allowance
|USD 125/day max of 7 days
|Political risk and catastrophe evacuation
|Accidental Death (Common Carrier)
- This covers the expenses incurred by the Customer during hospitalisation, for availing immediate medical assistance, required on account of any illness contracted or injury sustained, whilst on a trip abroad.
Medical Evacuation or Repatriation of Remains
- ‘Medical Evacuation’ covers the cost incurred for an ambulance or any other emergency transportation and evacuation services, reasonably incurred for injury sustained or illness contracted, whilst on the trip abroad.
- ‘Repatriation of Remains’ covers the cost of transporting the remains of the deceased Customer, back to their ‘Country of Residence’ or ‘Place of Origin’ or, up to an equivalent amount, for a local burial or cremation, in the place where the death has occurred.
- This covers the cost of medical expenses incurred in connection to any injury or illness to the natural tooth or teeth of the Customer, during the trip.
- Personal Accident compensates the Customer in the event of the Customer meeting with an accident, during the policy period, which results in his/her death or permanent total disability.
Loss of Checked-in Baggage
- The Company shall pay the Customer for the sum, as mentioned against this Benefit 6 in Part I of the Schedule to the Policy for a value of the ‘Checked-in Baggage’ lost, whilst in custody of the ‘Common Carrier’, during the Trip covered hereunder. The coverage shall commence from the time the ‘Checked-in Baggage’ is entrusted to the ‘Common Carrier’ and a receipt is obtained, and shall terminate on delivery by the ‘Common Carrier’, against surrender of the receipt at the Place of Destination/City of Residence, as the case may be provided that the cover shall in no case exist beyond the point of delivery by the ‘Common Carrier’ at the arrival terminal/exit gate. The cover shall be available only if the entire ‘Checked-in Baggage’ is permanently lost by the Common Carrier
- The liability of the Company in so far as it relates to a single ‘Checked-in Baggage’ being part of more than one ‘Checked-in Baggage’, attached to the ticket of the Customer, shall be restricted to 50% of the Sum Customer specified in the Part I of the Schedule of the Policy. The compensation will not exceed the Sum Customer for the coverage, as mentioned in Part I of the Schedule hereto.
- The cover shall be applicable individually and independently in case of a trip involving multi destinations, enroute.
Checked-in Baggage delay
- The Company shall pay to the Insured, the sum as specified for the coverage in the Schedule I of the Policy, as a fixed allowance, in case the Insured shall encounter a delay in receipt of his/ her ‘Checked-in Baggage’ beyond the period, as specified in the Policy Schedule from the scheduled/expected time of delivery by the ‘Common Carrier’, whilst on a Trip covered hereunder
- This Benefit shall be paid by the Company only on the delay of all ‘Checked-in Baggage’ relating to the ticket of the ‘Common Carrier’, issued in favour of the Insured. Provided, however, that the allowance for the incidental expenses incurred by the Insured, due to a Delay of ‘Checked-in Baggage’ shall be paid to the Insured only in the event, if such delay is for more than the number of hours stated in the Deductible, as specified in the Policy Schedule to this Policy
- The cover shall be applicable individually and independently in case of a trip involving multi-destinations enroute, provided that, in the event of more than one incident of delay of ‘Checked-in Baggage’ during the trip, the Company's overall liability shall be limited to loss suffered by the Insured for only one of such incidents of delay of ‘Checked-in Baggage’.
- Reimbursement of additional expenses incurred, if the trip is delayed for more than 6 hours, due to terrorism, cancellation or rescheduling of flights by the ‘Common Carrier’, or any natural peril.
Missed (Flight) Connection
- This covers the Customer, in case of failure of the Customer to access the connecting flight, arising out of and consequent upon, the delayed arrival of the earlier flight/ ‘Common Carrier’, caused by reasons beyond the control of the Customer.
Loss of Passport
- In the event that the Passport belonging to the Customer is lost, the Company will reimburse the Customer for actual expenses, necessarily and reasonably incurred, in connection with obtaining a duplicate or fresh passport.
Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- This covers the official cancellation charges and the additional transportation expenses incurred by the Customer to return to the ‘Place of Origin’, for the trip being cancelled/interrupted due to natural perils, or death or emergency hospitalisation of Customer or Customer’s immediate family member.
- Personal Liability covers the Customer against legal liability for bodily injury or property damage to third parties on account of an accident, occurring anytime during the trip or within the policy period.
Emergency Cash Advance
- The Company shall provide an assistance service, when the Insured Person requires emergency cash, following incidents like theft/burglary of luggage/money or hold up whilst on a trip covered, hereunder. The Assistance Service Provider shall coordinate with the Insured Person's relatives in his ‘Country of Residence’ to provide emergency cash assistance to the Insured Person as per his requirement, but not exceeding the limit specified in the Policy Schedule.
Hijack Distress Allowance
- This coverage provides compensation, in case the ‘Common Carrier’ in which the Customer is traveling as a passenger during the trip, is subjected to a hijack, and that the ‘Common Carrier’ with all the passengers thereon, is held captive by the hijackers.
- The Company shall not be liable for the following:
- Any claim relating to events occurring before the commencement of the trip covered hereunder, and any time after the completion of the trip at any port at the ‘Country of Residence’ of the Insured, mentioned hereunder
- Is traveling against the advice of a Medical Practitioner
- Is receiving, or is on a waiting list to receive specified medical treatment declared in a Medical Practitioner's report or certificate
- Travelling for the purpose of obtaining treatment
- Is taking part in a naval, military or air force operation. In so far as it relates to the benefits numbers 1 (Medical Cover), 2 (Dental Cover), 6 (Personal Liability), 7 (Personal Accident), 12 (Trip Cancellation & Interruption), 14 (Trip Delay), 16 (Compassionate Visit), 17 (Emergency Hotel Extension), any claim arising from any intentional self-Injury, suicide or attempted suicide, intoxication by liquor or drugs
- Any claim arising from damage to any property or any loss or expense whatsoever, resulting or arising from or any consequential loss directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to or arising from:
- Ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel or
- The radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof.
Free look period
- A free look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy is available for reviewing the policy Terms and Conditions. In case the Policy Holder disagrees to any of the Terms or Conditions of the Policy, he has the option to return the Policy by giving a written notice to ICICI Lombard or calling on 1800 2666, stating the reasons for his objection. Customer will be entitled to a refund of the premium paid, subject only to a deduction of the expenses incurred by ICICI Lombard, on medical examination of the Customer and the stamp duty charges. In case the request for cancellation comes 30 days after the Policy Period start date, pro-rata refund of premium would be paid.
- Any claim due to or arising out of pre-existing medical condition(s)/ailment(s), whether declared or undeclared, is not covered under the policy
- Addiction to alcohol, drugs
- Mental disorder, anxiety, depression
- Venereal diseases
- Sexually transmitted diseases, AIDS, HIV
- Radiation, nuclear weapon induced
- Sporting activities
- Expenses arising out of loss of valuables, money, securities and tickets
- Naturopathy treatment, ayurvedic/homeopathic therapies
- Treatment relating to removal of physical flaws- cosmetic or plastic surgery
- Costs incurred relating to rest or recuperation at a spa or health resort.
The advertisement contains only an indicative of cover offered. For more details on risk factors, terms, conditions and exclusions, please read the terms & conditions/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale. Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. Globetrotter Overseas Group Travel Insurance Policy (4110) ICITIDP08003V030708
ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) with registered office at ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat (CIN: L65190GJ1994PLC021012) Toll Free No. 1800 1080 is only a Corporate Agent (Composite, IRDAI Regn No.: CA0112 valid till March 31, 2022) of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited having its registered office at ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025. IRDAI Reg. No. 115. Toll Free No. 1800 2666. Fax No. 022 61961323, CIN: L67200MH2000PLC129408. Email - email@example.com, Website - www.icicilombard.com.
Enrolment by ICICI Bank’s customer of any insurance products is purely voluntary, and is not linked to availment of any other facility from ICICI Bank.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums.
- Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
Instant Home Loan
Instant* sanction with special fees
Insta Top Up
Get quick solution to your financial needs in 3 clicks*
Instant Balance Transfer
Generate instant sanction letter with no documentation*
Avail subsidy benefit up to 2.67 Lakh