There’s more good news. Did you know that a recurring deposit can also be flexible? Yes, you read that right! Experience the privilege of no penalties for missed payments with iWish, a Goal based savings from ICICI Bank.
Choose from the different recurring deposit facilities we offer according to your requirements, so you can save up in a way that’s convenient for you. Here are the types of RDs you can open with us.
We all have that special something that we yearn for, isn’t it? Perhaps to buy the latest gadgets, or perhaps, to purchase those pieces of designer jewellery on display? Maybe even to take that dream vacation?
Well, the perfect opportunity to experience all this and more is here! Open an RD with us and save for it systematically every month. Along with the benefit of interest from ICICI Bank, you get to experience attractive top-up offers from our partners like Croma, Tanishq, Thomas Cook and more.
Click the button below to know more about our recurring deposit with a monthly income option.
No penalties for missed payments
We understand that sometimes, life can get very busy. And missed payments may happen. With iWish, you need not worry about missing your RD instalments because there’s no penalty involved.
Start with small amounts, experience the advantage of goal-based savings and enjoy the benefits of iWish, the smarter deposit. Want to know more? Simply click the button below.
Open a recurring deposit with a minimum of ₹500 per month and thereafter, deposit in multiples of ₹100.
Assign a single nominee to the proceeds from your account, whether held solely or jointly. To do this, simply fill the form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination Rules), 1985. For more details, visit the branch of ICICI Bank that’s nearest to you.
Make deposits for a minimum period of six months and thereafter, increase your investment tenure in multiples of three months. The maximum tenure for holding a recurring deposit with us is 10 years.
Our recurring deposits also have other features you can benefit from. Here’s a preview.
- The facility to avail a loan against your deposit
- Interest income at attractive rates, which are identical to the rates of interest on our fixed deposits
Please note that Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) is applicable on interest paid/accrued on recurring deposits in line with applicable law.
Want to book a recurring deposit with us?
That’s easy! You can pick any of the following ways to go about it.
Option 1: Visit the branch of ICICI Bank that’s nearest to you
Option 2: Use ICICI Bank’s internet banking portal
- Log into www.icicibank.com using your internet banking user ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Open Fixed/Recurring Deposit’ option in the ‘My Accounts’ section.
- Select ‘Open Recurring Deposit.’
Option 3: Use ICICI Bank’s mobile application, iMobile
- Log into iMobile using your four-digit login pin
- Click on the ‘Accounts & Deposits’ section and then click ‘Deposits (FD/RD)’ option
- Select ‘Open Recurring Deposit.
Option 4: Contact ICICI Bank’s customer care
- Select the language you prefer.
- Press ‘1’ if you’re an existing customer.
- Press ‘1’ for banking accounts.
- Enter the number and the PIN of your debit card to speak to our customer care executive.
ICICI Bank’s recurring deposit (RD) is an ideal way to invest small amounts of money every month and end up with a large kitty on maturity.
For recurring deposits, tax is deducted on accrued interest, if any, on September 30 and March 31 every year and on maturity.
With our RDs, make deposits for a minimum period of six months and thereafter, increase your investment tenure in multiples of three months. The maximum tenure for holding a recurring deposit with us is 10 years.
- To open an RD with us, you must be a resident Indian.
- If you qualify, click the button below to open a recurring deposit.