Want to book a recurring deposit with us?
- 01. Select the language you prefer.
- 02. Press ‘1’ if you’re an existing customer.
- 03. Press ‘1’ for banking accounts.
- 04. Enter the number and the PIN of your debit card to speak to our customer care executive
- 01. Visit the branch of ICICI Bank that’s nearest to you
How to Create RD on iMobile
How to Create RD on Internet Banking
iWish Goal Based Savings
No penalties for missed payments
We understand that sometimes, life can get very busy. And missed payments may happen. With iWish, you need not worry about missing your RD instalments because there’s no penalty involved.
Start with small amounts, experience the advantage of goal-based savings and enjoy the benefits of iWish, the smarter deposit. Want to know more? Simply click the button below.
Documents required for creating a RD
IDENTITY AND ADDRESS PROOF
Any one of the following documents would serve as proof of identity and address (OVD) of the Customer:
- Driving Licence issued by the Regional Transport Authority
- Voter ID
- Job card issued by NREGA, signed by a State Government Officer
- Letter from the National Population Register
- Proof of possession of a complete Aadhaar number.
PAN Card issued in India is no longer considered a valid proof of identity.
COMMUNICATION ADDRESS PROOF
If the above address proof does not contain your communication address, then the following documents can be considered as proof of address. In such cases, the customer has to update the OVD with a communication address and submit it to the bank within 3 months of account opening.
- Utility Bill, not older than 2 months (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill)
- Property Tax Bill or Municipal Tax receipt, not older than one year
- Letter of Allotment for accommodation from the employer issued by the State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies
- Leave and Licence agreement with any of the above employers. Agreement to contain the customer’s name as the employee
- Pension or family pension payment orders issued to retired employees by the government departments or public sector undertakings, if they contain the address.
- Please produce the original document(s) for verification & a photocopy of each document.
- Please fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS using Black ink.
- Please countersign in case of any overwriting.
- Please avail of the nomination facility.
* It is mandatory to provide permanent address and telephone number.
Recurring Deposit FAQs
What is a recurring deposit?
ICICI Bank’s recurring deposit (RD) is an ideal way to invest small amounts of money every month and end up with a large kitty on maturity.
Is the interest earned on my recurring deposit taxable?
For recurring deposits, tax is deducted on accrued interest, if any, on September 30 and March 31 every year and on maturity.
What is the minimum and maximum tenure for recurring deposits with ICICI Bank?
With our RDs, make deposits for a minimum period of six months and thereafter, increase your investment tenure in multiples of three months. The maximum tenure for holding a recurring deposit with us is 10 years.
How much interest can I earn through a recurring deposit account?
Click here to view the interest rates we offer on recurring deposits.
What is the eligibility to open a recurring deposit with ICICI Bank?
- To open an RD with us, you must be a resident Indian.
- If you qualify, click the button below to open a recurring deposit.