- Simple investment product which offers safety, liquidity and flexibility
- ICICI Bank Fixed Deposit is a safe investment option which offers assured returns on investment. Returns on Fixed Deposits do not change with any of the external factors.
- Flexibility of tenure: 7 days to 10 years
- ICICI Bank Fixed Deposit offers customers wide range of tenure from 7 days to 10 years. This will not only offer great flexibility, but customers can also plan their investment horizon basis their goals.
- Option of premature/partial withdrawal in case of any urgent funds’ requirement
- In case of exigencies, ICICI Bank Fixed Deposits are an extreme liquid investment product. You can close the deposits partially or completely before its maturity date and get funds credited in your account for your emergency purposes.
- Additional 0.50% interest rate to senior citizen customers
- Senior citizen customers get 0.50% additional interest rate over and above regular Fixed Deposit interest rate. This will help our esteemed customers earn higher rates on their hard-earned money.
- Overdraft against FD: Up to 90% on principal plus accrued interest
- ICICI Bank also offers overdraft against Fixed Deposit. This is an excellent option to avail of instant liquidity against Fixed Deposit without breaking it.
- Facility of automatic renewal
- You can open ICICI Bank Fixed Deposit in auto renewal mode. This will ensure that your FD is renewed for the same tenure on maturity date without any manual intervention resulting in no interest loss.
- ICICI Bank Branch
- ICICI Bank Internet Banking
- ICICI Bank iMobile app
- ICICI Bank Customer Care
- ICICI bank ATM
Fixed Deposit vs Savings Account: Where should one choose to...
5 benefits of Tax Saver Fixed Deposit...
What is a Tax Saving Fixed Deposit (FD)?...
iWish is a unique online Goal based savings
Diversify your investment portfolio with Mutual Funds
Plan for retirement & save tax with National Pension System
Designed to fulfil your different needs in every stage of life
Trusted plans to secure your family
Start retirement planning with Public Provident Fund