BENEFITS OF EMI ON DEBIT CARD
How it works
- Visit merchant store, website, mobile site or mobile app.
- Choose your favourite product and proceed to payment.
- Choose 'ICICI Bank Debit Card EMI' option.
- Choose between tenures 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
- For online purchase, authorise the transaction using your Debit Card details like Debit Card number, expiry date and CVV.
- Authenticate yourself using an OTP or 3D Secure PIN to complete the purchase.
- Check your Debit Card EMI limit: SMS DCEMI<space><last 4 digits of Debit Card number> to <5676766>.
RECOMMENDED DEBIT CARD FOR YOU
Coral+ Debit Cards
Sapphiro Debit Cards
Rubyx Debit Card
Coral Paywave Contactless Debit Card
If you are unable to transact on your debit card, you may call our Customer Care between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. from your registered mobile number. To know the local Customer Care numbers, please click here.
No. There is no fee for using your debit card for retail or online transactions. However, under certain merchant categories like railways and fuel, a fee may be levied by the merchant on every purchase.
To know international debit card transaction charges, please click here.
Currently your Debit Card can be used to make purchases from online merchants who have the Verified by Visa/ MasterCard SecureCode certification displayed on their web site.