Terms & Conditions - Delhi Duty Free Offer
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to and are in addition to and not in derogation of the Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank credit card and debit card (the “Primary Terms and Conditions”) as available on www.icicibank.com. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and the Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail. All capitalized terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning ascribed under the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean DELHI DUTY FREE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (herein referred as“DDFS”), who have entered into alliance agreements with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Card" shall mean a visa/mastercard credit card and debit card which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Offer Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- Offer shall mean 10% cashback offer using ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards under which eligible Card Holders will be able to avail benefits being offered by the ICICI Bank and the Alliance Partners on their respective Products/Services at DDFS.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from August 22nd – November 30, 2017 both dates inclusive.
- Product" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
B. Terms and Conditions of the Offer
- Get 10% cashback on ICICI Bank Cards (Credit and Debit) at Delhi Duty Free upto Rs 1000 on minimum spends of Rs 6000. (Only One transaction per card is Valid)
- Weekly highest Spender on Credit/Debit Cards to get USD 100 worth Gift/ Voucher from Delhi Duty Free
- Visit Duty Free shops of Alliance Partner at T3, IGIA, New Delhi.
- Select your products
- Make payment at the Duty Free shops of alliance Partner using ICICI Bank Credit/Debit Cards.
Terms & Conditions prescribed by the Alliance Partner for offer based campaign
- This marketing programme (“Programme”) is from ICICI Bank under an arrangement with DDFS and is open to all ICICI Bank Card Users shopping at our Duty Free shops at T3, IGIA, New Delhi using a valid ICICI Debit/Credit Card (“Cardholder”)
- The validity of the Programme is from 22th August 2017 to 30th November 2017 (Both days included), unless extended by the Bank and DDFS by mutual consent in writing.
- Under this Programme:
a. A cardholder who swipes his/her ICICI Debit Card/Credit card for a minimum value of Rs. 6000/- and above can avail of an 10% cashback (Maximum upto Rs 1000) from ICICI Bank on each qualifying transaction at the participating DDFS stores. Maximum cashback per ICICI Card during the offer period will be Rs. 1000/-
b. Only One transaction per card is Valid
- Cashback amount will be credited to the eligible cardholder’s primary account to which the ICICI Debit/Credit Card is linked within 90 days from the expiry of the promotional offer by ICICI Bank.
- Any query regarding the Programme will be entertained till 90 days post 30th September 2017 by ICICI Bank. Post such date; ICICI Bank will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Programme from any Cardholder.
- DDFS Does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered by ICICI and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, timelines or after sales service which shall be at the sole liability of ICICI Bank.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc., that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart of this cashback offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Under no circumstance will the Cashback being offered under this Programme be settled in lieu with cash by Bank or by DDFS.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable.
- Any disputes arising out of the offer/cashback shall be referred to the courts at Delhi.
For Weekly highest spender:
- DDFS will announce weekly lucky winner every 30 days. DDFS will do this for 45 days.
- DDFS to send GVs directly to customers
- GV will be valid for 180 days from date of issue,
C. General Terms Prescribed by ICICI BANK
- Participation in the Offer by the Card Holder/s is on a voluntary basis.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes offered by the Alliance Partners, and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any delay/ loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / assured gifts / prizes availed by the Card Holder/s. Any dispute or claim regarding the same must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Alliance Partners directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank and Alliance Partners reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer, or discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or any prior intimation.
- The Offer may not be available to some Card Holders due to their location, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank customer due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank customer. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank customer.
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The benefits under this Offer are non-transferable, non-binding, and non-cashable, and cannot be clubbed, or substituted or exchanged with any other offer that may be made available to the Card Holders by ICICI Bank or the Alliance Partner, unless specified.
- In case of conflict between the terms conditions of the ICICI Bank and the Alliance Partner, the terms and conditions of ICICI Bank shall prevail.
- In case any inconsistency between the Primary Terms and Conditions, and the Terms and Conditions of the Offer, the Primary Terms shall prevail.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority in India. And any dispute relating to this Offer shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.