Through Internet Banking:
- Step 1: Log in to ICICI Bank Internet Banking
- Step 2: Go to Credit Cards under the ‘My Accounts’ section and click on ‘Convert to EMI.’
- Step 3: Choose the card, the transaction and the tenure of the EMIs. Then, click on ‘Submit’.
Through IMobile Pay:
- Step 1: Log in to ICICI Bank iMobile app
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Cards’ section.
- Step 3: Select your Credit Card
- Step 4: Click on ‘Convert to EMI’ on the eligible transactions in the ‘Recent Transactions’ section.
- Step 5: Choose a convenient tenure for the EMIs and click on ‘Submit’.
Call our customer care number 1860 120 7777.
Give a missed call on 9537667667 from your registered mobile number. On receiving your request through a missed call, our representative will call you within two working days.
Features of ‘EMI on Call’ facility
- Transactions of Rs. 1,500 and more can be converted into EMIs through the iMobile Pay app, Internet Banking, ICICI Bank Customer Care and transactions of Rs 3,000 and more can be converted into EMIs, through the 3D Secure page/OTP page under the ‘EMI on Call’ facility.
- Convert your transactions into EMIs by paying an interest rate of 1.33% per month, on a monthly reducing balance basis and enjoy a lower rate of interest than the revolving rate you would normally pay on your Credit Card
- A one-time processing fee of 2% of the transaction value is charged at the time of EMI conversion.
- You cannot convert gold, jewellery or fuel purchases and cash transactions into EMIs.
- Transactions older than 30 days cannot be converted into EMIs..
Two wheeler loan
Our Two-Wheeler Loans can be applied online, with zero hassle.
Pre Owned Used Car Loan
Pre-owned Car Loan interest rates are attractive.
These loans can be used for any additional requirements.