Auto Debit Facility
If you have an account with any ICICI Bank branch, we provide you the added convenience of paying your bills (either the Minimum Amount Due or the Total Amount Due) directly through your bank account.
It saves you the effort of issuing a cheque every month towards payment of your ICICI Bank Card dues.
You can pay your Card dues directly from your account, but you need to authorise ICICI Bank to claim the amount directly from your bank account every month and we will credit your Card Account on the payment due date.
All this additional convenience at no charge.
You have the flexibility of choosing between two convenient payment options:
Total Amount Due
Minimum Amount Due
If you are already have an Internet banking Credit Card user-id then click here to login and register.
If you don't have your internet banking user-id or have not linked the same to your Credit Card account, click here
You can call up the ICICI Bank Customer Care Centre and ask the Customer Care Executive to enroll you for the auto debit facility.
Click here to download the form
Terms and Conditions for Credit cards
Please read the terms and conditions applicable for internet banking
You can also pay your ICICI Bank Credit Card bills from the comfort of your office/home using ICICIBank.com Bill Pay facility. Easy registration and even easier steps to make payment. The features of this smart option are
- Anytime,anywhere: You don't need to look for your cheque book or a drop-box. You can pay your bills on time even when you are on holiday. Just log on to the Internet (www.icicibank.com) anytime.
- All payments details recorded: No additional effort to keep track of your payments. Here, your payment history is automatically maintained for you to view and analyse, anytime.
- Schedule: Pay on the day you want to pay. Schedule your payment well in advance or use "pay now" facility.
- Free: It's absolutely free.
- Secure: All transactions are secured by two levels of password. PS: The debit on the bank account provided will happen on the payment due date as per the statement. In case the payment due date happens to be a Sunday or a holiday, the debit will be happen one day prior.
Not Sure About Which Credit Card ?
Choose the best Credit Card for you that suits your needs. ICICI Bank Credit Cards offer a host of benefits and offers to cater to your needs.
RECOMMENDED CARDS FOR YOU
Coral Credit Card
Manchester United Signature Credit Card
MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card
HPCL Credit Cards
Credit free period of 48 days depends on your statement date.
There is no cap on the number of times the limit can be changed
If you are unable to transact on your credit card, you may call our Customer Care between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. from your registered mobile number. To know the local Customer Care numbers, please click here.