CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS ARE SAFE AND SECURE
You don't need to enter your PIN - just touch your card on the reader*
The card never leaves your hand, reducing the risk of card loss or counterfeit
Payments supported by state-of-the-art multi-level security protections, safeguarding your card data
How to make payments
At MasterCard Contactless Enabled Merchants
- Check the transaction amount entered by the merchant on the POS (Point of Sale) machine
- Tap/hold your card close to the machine (within 4 cm) till you see a green light or hear a beep
Click here to see the list of merchants enabled for MasterCard contactless in your city
At All Other Merchants
- Dip the credit card into the POS machine
- Merchant enters the transaction amount on the machine
- Check the transaction amount displayed on the POS machine
- Enter your 4-digit PIN on the machine
- A receipt is generated signifying the successful completion of the transaction
*Please note that the requirement for PIN entry on the POS terminal at the merchant outlet is a function of country specific regulations and is subject to change. PIN input is not mandated for purchases below the permissible local limit.
Please note that the permissible transaction limit for usage of cards in contactless mode in India is mandated by RBI and may change from time to time based on the latest regulations. As per RBI notification on Additional Factor authentication for contactless transactions dated May 14, 2015, PIN input is not required on the POS terminal at the merchant outlet for contactless transactions up to a maximum value of Rs. 2,000 per transaction. Additionally, beyond this transaction limit, (above Rs. 2,000) the card has to be processed in Chip & PIN mode and authentication with PIN is mandatory.
Taking into account the RBI notification, existing POS terminals which had been configured to prompt for a PIN for contactless transactions of all amounts, are currently being upgraded by acquiring Banks. In view of this, some terminals may prompt for PIN for transactions below Rs. 2,000 and also allow contactless transactions (with PIN) above the permissible limit of Rs. 2,000 until such upgrade is carried out.
Please click here for FAQ regarding contactless payments
Extra Rewards. Every day. Everywhere.
Earn extra rewards, get discounts on movie tickets, dining and more.
Take a look:
- Earn up to 10,000 Reward Points from ICICI Bank Rewards every anniversary year.
- Get the all new feature of one complimentary domestic railway lounge visit per quarter.
- 1 complimentary access per quarter to select airport lounges in India by spending minimum of Rs 5,000 or above in a calendar quarter on your card to avail this facility in the next calendar quarter.
- Avail 25% discount upto Rs.100 on purchase of minimum 2 movie tickets per transaction on BookMyShow and Inox. The offer can be availed twice in a month.
- Exclusive dining offers through ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme. For details, visit www.icicibank.com/culinarytreats. T&C apply
For more details on the above features, please Click here
or SMS “CORAL C” to 5676766 and we will call you back.
- You pay a joining fee of Rs. 500 + GST
- You pay an annual fee of Rs. 500 + GST from 2nd year onwards - waived off if you spend more than Rs. 1,50, 000 in the previous year.
- For other charges, please refer to the Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC).
You can also see other privileges being offered by visiting the credit card section
Coral Credit Card
Rubyx Credit Card
Sapphiro Credit Card
Platinum Credit Card
Not Sure About Which Credit Card ?
Choose the best Credit Card for you that suits your needs. ICICI Bank Credit Cards offer a host of benefits and offers to cater to your needs.
Make savings a lifestyle!
ICICI Bank Credit
Cards, save more
on your everyday