In these terms and conditions, unless there is anything repugnant to the subject or context thereof, the expressions listed below, if applicable, shall have the following meanings:
- “Cardholder” shall mean a customer holding an ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card.
- "Card" shall mean the ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- “Program” shall mean the program under which a Cardholder is eligible to get an introductory no interest offer for first 3 statement cycles after the card set-up, details of which are provided in Clause B
- “Program Period” period from November 2014 to April 2015
- ”Primary Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions governing the credit card issued by ICICI Bank, and as is available on the website www.icicibank.com
- “Terms and Conditions” shall mean the terms and conditions for the Program.
B. Details of the Program
- Under the Program, ICICI Bank shall not levy interest charges on the Card for the first 3 statement cycles following the date of the Card set-up.
- All retail transactions made from the date of Card Set-up shall not accrue any interest for the first
- statement cycles, as long as the Minimum Amount Due for each statement cycle is paid. If the Total Amount Due is not paid by the 3rd statement payment Due Date, the standard interest charges shall start applying from the 4th statement cycle. To illustrate: If the Cardholder receives the Card on December 20th, 2014 and the statement cycle is 15th-14th, the first statement will be generated on January 15th, 2014
All retail transactions made by the Cardholder between December 20, 2014 to March 15, 2015 can be paid in full by April 3, 2015 without accruing any interest. The unpaid balance amount after the 3rd statement payment due date of April 3,2015 along with transactions made between March 15, 2015 and April 15, 2015 will attract interest and the same will be reflected in the 4th statement dated April 15, 2015.