Silver Savings Account FAQs
What is the minimum balance required to be maintained for Silver Savings Account?
The minimum Monthly Average Balance (MAB)* to be maintained in your Silver Savings Account is Rs. 25,000.
Charges for Non-maintenance of Minimum MAB (NMMAB) with effect from June 1, 2016:
Rs. 100 + 5% of the shortfall in required MAB or Rs. 500 whichever is lower.
*Waiver of NMMAB charges is subject to FD of minimum Rs. 1.25 lakh under the same Customer ID.
What are the special privilegs of Silver Savings Account?
- Unlimited cash withdrawal transactions at any bank’s ATM, free of charge
- Free Anywhere banking
- Waiver of DD/PO charges of up to Rs. 1 lac per day
- Avail 15% discount on annual locker rentals
What are the features of Silver Savings Account?
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card with exciting offers & Visa Privileges
- Unlimited cash withdrawal transactions at any Bank’s ATM, free of charge
- 15% discount on locker rental
- Free Anywhere Banking
- Money Multiplier Facility
- Free multi-city chequebook
- Free Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
- Free Email Statement facility
- Standing instructions facility
- Nomination facility is available
What is the eligibility criteria for opening Silver Savings Account?
The account is available for Resident Individual (sole or joint account), Foreign national and Hindu undivided family (HUF) customers, above age of 18 years.
This account is also available for minor customers below 18 years and Senior citizen customers who have completed 60 years.
What are the fees and charges of Silver Savings Account ?
To know about service charges of Silver Savings Account, Click Here.
Do you have more questions on Silver Savings Account?
To know more about frequently asked questions, Click Here.