Instant Account Opening
Exciting Offers & Discounts
Earn reward points on your Debit Card
Secure Internet & Mobile Banking
15,000+ ATMs all over India
Debit Card benefits
- Titanium Debit Card presents you with irresistible offers and Visa Privileges
Discount on Lockers
- Avail 15 percent rebate on yearly locker rent
Money Multiplier Facility
- Offers you more interest than savings account, while you can use your money anytime
- You can now manage your Savings Account from anywhere, anytime using Internet Banking, iMobile app and ATMs
- Free e-mail statements
- Free SMS alert facility
- Free passbook for individual accounts
- Free Payable-at-Par multi-city cheque book.
Identity proof to open Savings Bank Accounts
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Driving licence
- Government ID card
- Senior citizen ID card
Address proof to open Savings Bank Accounts
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Bank Statement with Cheque
- Certificate/ ID card issued by Post office
* Any other Identity proof or Address proof document can be submitted, subject to the Bank's satisfaction.
- Please produce the original document(s) for verification & a photocopy of each document.
- Please fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS using Black ink.
- Please countersign in case of any overwriting.
- Please avail of the nomination facility.
Mandatory to provide Permanent address and telephone number.
|Interest Rate||3-3.5% p.a|
|Eligibility Criteria for Silver Savings Account||
The account is available for Resident Individual (sole or joint account), Foreign national and Hindu undivided family (HUF) customers, above age of 18 years
This account is also available for minor customers below 18 years and Senior citizen customers who have completed 60 years
List of KYC Documents
Identity and Address Proof
Any one of the following documents would serve as proof of identity and address (OVD) of the Customer.
• Driving License issued by Regional Transport Authority
• Voter ID
• Job card issued by NREGA signed by State Government Officer
• Letter from National Population Register
• Proof of possession of complete Aadhaar number
Communication Address proof: If the above address proof does not contain a communication address, then the following documents can be considered as proof of address. In such cases, customers update the OVD with a communication address and submit it to the bank within 3 months of account opening.
• Utility Bill not older than 2 months (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill).
• Property Tax Bill or Municipal Tax receipt not older than one year.
• Letter of allotment for accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies
• Leave and license agreement with any of the above employers. Agreement to contain Customer’s name as Employee.
• Pension or family pension payment orders issued to retired employees by government departments or public sector undertakings, if they contain the address.
Login to your Internet Banking Account or iMobile and apply through the Credit Card section.
- Clear all your utility bills and others anywhere using ICICI’s Bill Pay facility using your mobile or internet
- ICICI boasts of a dynamic customer care service center which will be at your beck and call 24*7 in case of any concern or grievance
- You get a complimentary multi-city cheque book as well as a passbook that will help you keep track of your account activities
- Get regular updates and notifications regarding your account via emails and SMSs
- You may submit a person as legatee to your account earnings, which is available for bank deposits
- You are permitted to have only one nominee
- An individual legitimately authorized to manage a minor’s account can also file a nomination on the child’s behalf
- Applicants may nominate by submitting a duly filled form under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
Savings Account Portability
- Transfer of your Silver Savings Account from one branch to another can be done easily either by submitting a written request at your branch or via customer care or online
- It will be done in 2 working days without interrupting your account operations
The ICICI Bank Silver Savings Account is aimed at young professionals, with added benefits, like % off on locker rentals, unlimited withdrawals at any ATM, waiver of DD/PO charges and SMS alert facility – on top of all the benefits you get with a Savings Account!
The account is available for Resident Individuals (Sole or Joint Account), Foreign Nationals and Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) customers, above the age of 18 years. This account is also available for minor customers below 18 years and senior citizen customers, who have completed 60 years.
The Minimum Balance required to be maintained for a Silver Savings Account is Rs 25,000.
- Unlimited cash withdrawal transactions at any bank’s ATM, free of charge
- Free anywhere banking
- Waiver of DD/PO charges of up to Rs 1 lakh, per day
- Avail 15% discount, on annual locker rentals