How to claim the insurance cover?
- In case of any claim, the claimant should inform ICICI Lombard call centre on 1800 2666, within 15 days of loss or damage.
- ICICI Lombard will inform the claimant about the documents required for processing the claim.
- The claimant should send the required documents to ICICI Lombard.
- The Customer Service department of ICICI Lombard will decide on the admissibility of any claim as per the Terms & Conditions of the policy, after receiving the documents and investigation report, if applicable.
- On admissibility, ICICI Lombard will make the payment to the beneficiary. The payment shall be made within 15 working days of receipt of all complete documents, in case an investigation is not required.
List of documents required to claim insurance for both Personal Accident Death and Air Accident Death Cover
- Personal Accident Death (PA) Claim form duly filled in and signed by the Nominee – Original
- Copy of Death Certificate - Notarised/Attested by Gazetted officer
- Copy of FIR/Copy of Panchnama - Notarised/Attested by Gazetted officer
- Copy of Post mortem report - Notarised/Attested by Gazetted officer
- Consent letter from other legal heirs on Rs 50/100 stamp paper (No Objection Certificate by other legal heirs) – Original (in case no nominee in the account)
- Cancelled cheque of the nominee with name printed on it - Original (for direct fund transfer)
- Treatment papers, if hospitalized
Terms and Conditions apply.