Terms and Condition
"Products/Services" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Alliance partner" shall mean Yamini India Private Limited, hereby refers to as "eBZaar.com", who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who is using ICICI bank Net Banking services or holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit card/Prepaid card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "ICICI Bank Net Banking User" shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Cardholder" shall mean a customer to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean Debit card/Credit card /Prepaid card /Gift Card/Pockets shopping card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Offer" shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Debit/Credit/Prepaid/Gift Card or Net Banking services.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from 1st December, 2015 to 31st May, 2015, both days inclusive.
- "Website" shall mean the following "website" URL: www.eBZaar.com of the "Alliance partner"
- Void Transactions "shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/ been unsuccessful at the ""website"" of the "Alliance partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Internet banking facility/service.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- The Alliance Partner shall offer discount of upto 15% off on purchase of the Alliance Partner’s products/services worth a minimum total of Rs. 1000 and above. Maximum cash back is Rs. 200/-
- The discount shall not be available on the following products on eBZaar.com:
- Gift vouchers and purchase of Bulk Oil Packs [i.e. individual unit with weight of 15L or more]
- In order to avail the Offer the Customer shall be required to transact through ICICI bank credit card / debit card or net banking services on the Alliance Partner’s Website during the Offer Period and shall be required to to make payment through the credit card / debit card or Retail Net Banking account held by the Customer with ICICI Bank.
III. Terms and conditions prescribed by Alliance Partner
- Offer is valid only during the offer period of Nov 1, 2015 to Dec 31, 2015.
- Offer valid for only ICICI Bank Customers paying through a Debit / Credit card issued by ICICI Bank or through ICICI Bank Net Banking
- Customers will get a cash back of 15% on all Orders of Rs. 1000 or more. Cashback is instant and will be deducted from the bill amount while processing the payment
- Maximum cash back is Rs. 200/-
- Customer will need to insert coupon code CASH15 during checkout.
- Customers get additional 100 eCash Reward Points for registering on eBZaar.com.
- eCash Reward points can be used to redeem against future orders – for this purpose, each eCash Reward Point is pegged at Re. 1/- thus 500 eCash Reward Points can be redeemed as Rs. 500 upon the credit of eCash to customer’s account.
- Customers will not be eligible for the cashback if they fail to insert the coupon during checkout.
- No two deals or coupons can be clubbed. eBZaar reserves the right to run other parallel offers and customer can chose any of the offer it wishes to avail subject to T&C of the respective offers.
- Offer valid on first order only
- eBZaar reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without giving any prior notice.
- The decision of eBZaar management will be final and binding in this matter
- Customers may write to email@example.com or call on +91 9833 99 6502 for any further information or assistance in the matter
- The offer is limited to areas where eBZaar currently delivers. Updated list of delivery Customers understand that eBZaar.com operates in a limited area currently. The updated area of operation is listed on ebzaar.com/delivery-areas
IV. Terms and conditions prescribed for ICICI Bank Netbanking User
- The offer is brought to you by the Alliance partner. ICICI Bank is only communicating the offer on behalf of the Alliance Partner
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by e-bay, only up to a period of 2 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by "Alliance Partner" .
- •The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User ceases to be an ICICI Bank Net Banking User at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
V. Terms and conditions prescribed ICICI bank Credit & Debit Card Holders
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the alliance partner.
- Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the alliance partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the alliance Partner/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the alliance if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the alliance or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Offer is sponsored by the alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.